Jellybean NOW HERE FOR SPRINT NEXUS!!

Search This thread

Ep3n3wp

Aug 8, 2010
Newport beach
Sounds good to me...
http://m.androidcentral.com/sprints-galaxy-nexus-nexus-s-may-be-line-jelly-bean-week

Thanks to Shabbypenguin for saving the day... this link is ONLY THE RADIOS AND KERNEL!!
Please be patient till the rest is ready...

Don't forget to thank him and show your appreciation!!

OK well screw it, something in system was mucking it up.. i extract the damn thing tomorrow and do it "properly"

in the meantime here is a flash able zip that does radios and kernel :p

www.shabbypenguin.com/OUDstuff/Samsung/Sprint/Toroplus/Stock/FH05/FH05-Flasher.zip

Last edited:

neuroval

Feb 13, 2012
No word at all and now this, supposedly starting tomorrow? If true it would be sweet. :)

Dragn4rce

Jun 29, 2012
Anaheim
Freaking VZW.

Verizon why cant you just update your **** and make a good impression on Google to get the next exclusive Google Device.

--------------------------------------------------
If I have helped you.... hit that sexy thanks button. ^_^

BeerChameleon

Aug 21, 2008
Tucson,Arizona.
Freaking VZW.

Verizon why cant you just update your **** and make a good impression on Google to get the next exclusive Google Device.

Why does it matter? Verizon's nexus is Officially part of googles AOSP :rolleyes:

Plus you guys have way more Jelly Bean Roms then you can Chew.

Everyone on XDA probaly doesn't use OTA's anyway.

Reactions: JediNinjafication

Dragn4rce

Jun 29, 2012
Anaheim
True. But Google won't give Verizon the Exclusive or the even the next Nexus because of how poorly handled it is.

donsh00tmesanta

Oct 16, 2011
But a leak prolly not the final

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

Must've been closely guarded there was no leak

3devious

Nov 6, 2010
If true there's going to be some unhappy Verizon customers around these parts.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Not me. As long as they do it, I don't really care when it happens as long as it's right. If I needed instant gratification, I have the information from this place. It took VZW forEVER to update the LTE Xoom to ICS. When they finally did, it was most excellent and opened the door for even better ROMs. My Xoom is still the best tablet out there and will probably remain as such until the Surface is released.

VZW may take forever but it's more often than not worth the wait. The only reason any other phone can even compare to the original Droid is that it was so soon surpassed in the hardware department. It got updates well into its End Of Life cycle and was the best pure Android device for years. Even the N1 while pure Android was an embarrassment in comparison. The Nexus S (the S is for "Sucks") should get updates for as long as humanly possible. Besides having all of the problems I don't like about this phone (no SD card, usual Samsung fail at cell and GPS radios) and little of the phone that sets the VZW apart as a potentially great phone. (I'd rather have this Nexus or any other VZW phone no matter how pathetic than a phone that could work on the other 3 carriers' networks combined because I still wouldn't have a signal in the areas I use it.) Our Nexus also has lots of storage. It's OK that other carriers and phones get thrown a bone every now and then. When I get better radios for this phone, the only reason I will even consider another phone would be if it offered a completely revolutionary user experience.

Sent from my Xoom using xda premium

Ravenbf

Apr 11, 2012
I should be used to it by now with dealing with the Droid X on Verizon......but I haven't been able to accept it yet with the Nexus. I think I would be pissed if I hadn't flashed the verizon JB test update last week. I am curious to see if the "official " will be the same build as the this test build. Congrats though Sprint customers!!!!! It sucks feeling like you are left out!!!!

crossen0

Jan 15, 2011
Kansas City
I should be used to it by now with dealing with the Droid X on Verizon......but I haven't been able to accept it yet with the Nexus. I think I would be pissed if I hadn't flashed the verizon JB test update last week. I am curious to see if the "official " will be the same build as the this test build. Congrats though Sprint customers!!!!! It sucks feeling like you are left out!!!!

I waited months upon months for the ICS update for my SGSII on Sprint. I can empathize.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Top Liked Posts