[Fastboot Files] Gingerbread 2.3.4 for Droid Bionic XT875 Verizon USA

Search This thread

RealPariah

Aug 4, 2010
How to re-flash to .901 [and root] the Bionic

Where can I find the 901 fastboot files? I can find 886, 893, and 902 everywhere but no 901.

You are looking For Bionic Pathsaver. You use those scripts in that package with the full file needed per your current phone version from front page to then add to Bionic Pathsaver so it can be used by the script.

You need to first start by grabbing bionic pathsaver v2 and it has an instruction file in there. The files on the front page of this thread [page 1] ARE FASTBOOT files, you basically start at .893 and then choose .901 once that is done [again all in the instructions]. Bionic Pathsaver does have RSDLite and MotoDrivers already in there so no need to download those. See this link: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1450836

Download the pathsaver zip first and then open the instructions.txt file it gives step-by-step and links to the 2 or 3 files you need to download aside from that zip. I JUST went through getting the zip, these fastboot files and the other mentioned files needed TODAY [as we speak I am finishing the last download now so they all are still valid.

KEEP IN MIND WHEN DOWNLOADING FROM SITES LIKE FILESERVE THEY HAVE GOTTEN WISE TO AD AND TRACKER BLOCKING APPS AND EXTENSIONS IF THE PAGE DOES NOT OPEN OR THE FILE FAILS TO DOWNLOAD EITHER DISABLE THINGS LIKE ADBLOCK PLUS AND GHOSTERY OR USE INTERNET EXPLORER TO TRY THE DOWNLOAD BEFORE YOU POST THE FILES ARE INVALID AND CONFUSE OTHERS.

ALSO THIS IS ONLY MY ADVICE WHAT YOU CHOOSE TO DO WITH YOUR OWN PERSONAL DEVICE IS YOUR PERSONAL CHOICE I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING YOU CHOOSE TO DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL DEVICE!

Last edited:

slave13

Mar 27, 2007
.902 to .905

so i just used the 902 back to path thing and i guess that since it fails on the normal from verizon .905 does anyone have .905 yet on here that works and that is similar to the one verizon has sent out. also is the 902 back to path program work with the file for 905 if it is was set up or was it just made for 902. also is it worth the update to 905 what is so special and new about.

slave13

Mar 27, 2007
.902 help

my phone contacts app has become unstable it keeps force closing does anyone know why i can do anything when i try to edit or click on a number to call it the app force closes.

Top Liked Posts