[ROM 8862] 15/03/2013 Eburon rom for Titan V3.1 (Ultrashot V4 unlocked)

Search This thread

herlek

Oct 17, 2007
Nieuwerkerken
EBURON ROM FOR TITAN

Latest version : V3.1

eburom10.jpg
eburom11.jpg
eburom12.jpg

With custom icons and color taskbar for all languages cooked in. All 24 languages are available - a lot of Accents and Themes build in. Fullunlocked with the latest unlock of Ultrashot - installer with free apps with modified tile Icon to meet glass icon style - based on latest Europe rom - reworked the colorschemes in the themes - now more than 300 accentcolors in rom - most common free nokia apps cooked in - new colored emoticon keyboard in most languages - version with original icons available.

1. You must have HSPL installed in your device.
2. Before doing any operations be sure you have battery level more than 60%!
3. Download and flash ROM.
4. Radio is NOT included in rom..

Be careful when flashing rom. Only flash custom rom when you know what you are doing. Flashing custom rom will void you warranty, you will do it on your own risk. So make sure that you flash stock rom on your device before sending it in for repair/warranty.

Thanks to the whole xda community to make this possible.
Super Big Thanks to Ultrashot who has given green light to use his latest unlock. Mr Mwang and DFT team. Julien Schapman for his superb homebrew applications. Dinik for his marvelous grafics. Xboxmod (his glass iconset and his color taskbar.),cotulla, sh4d0w86, feropont, Dotcompt, Barin, ultrashot, football, xuantunt and so many others.

Features :​
Rom base RUU_ETERNITY_Tango_00_S_HTC_Europe_4.06.401.03_Radio_Signed_17.5006.08.27_17.08.50.06_ETERNITY_RELEASE updated with official 8862 cabfiles - Os 7.10.8862.144 .

In your download you can find the installer ( thanks to winphoneviet) with common used free apps. The Tile-Icons are changed to meet the style of the glass-icons. If you want certain apps with an adapted TileIcon you always may ask me. The installer is real handy, within no time all your apps are installed. (very nice if you are addicted to flashing :D) You can put your own apps in the xapmap to install to your device.

- Custom Icons, changed the application icons of the homebrew to match glass icon theme. Redesigned tile icons. I used as base the idea/grafics from Dinik which I redesigned to be usable on Titan. (Thanks to Dinik for his beautiful grafics - I always used his icons on my HD2)

- Added some themes and accents, a bunch of sounds and ringtones and some wallpapers.

- Full unlocked (Ultrashot).

- Installing .xap from IE.

- Google and Yahoo search added in settings of IE.

- Usual tweaks which can be found in every custom rom.

- Prepared to be used with cabsender. (see thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1248799 )

Based on Eternity_HTC_Europe rom updated with cabfiles from build 8862.
from settings – about
OS Version : Os 7.10.8862.144
Firmware version : 1750.0602.40603.401
Hardware revison N° : 0002
Radio : Radio Soft vers : 17.5006.08.27_17.08.50.06U(this radioversion is required)

Languages in rom :
24 languages are in rom.

ATTENTION:

Adding accents with advanced config will only work on light and dark theme. Don't try it on the other themes as it will not work. If you choose by mistake a custom color from adv config you usually can go back with changing theme to dark or light or changing the accent color into a predefined color. With adding more then 300 accentcolors in rom, there is no need anymore to use advanced config for that. :D

Downloadlink
http://eburonrom.be/Roms for HTC Titan/Eburon v3.1 glass icons.zip

Rom with Original Icons
http://eburonrom.be/Roms for HTC Titan/Eburon v3.1 original icons.zip

Please let me know your opinion/problems after testing my rom. Thanks.​

Last edited:

herlek

Oct 17, 2007
Nieuwerkerken
CHANGELOG

Changelog:
v1.1 05/07/2012 : updated firmware with latest htc oem update - some minor changes in rom
v1 07/07/2012 : roll back to V1, the new HTC oem updates are causing some troubles
known isues : HTC apps can't be removed.
V1.2 09/07/2012 : rolled back to firmware 1750.0602.40603.165
used ultrashot unlock files
the mysterious reappearing deleted HTC OEM apps should be solved
Advanced Config. is working again.
V1.3 12/07/2012 : Back to V1.1 :rolleyes: but working verry stable - firmware 1750.0602.40603.401
V1.4 19/07/2012 : some small changes in build + changed bootlogo completely - no HTC bootlogo anymore but back to eburon custom logo
V1.5 21/07/2012 : Version with original icons available - searchkey remapper fixed.
V1.6 25/07/2012 : Corrected rom - headphone in call is ok - changed dark
and light theme to original.
V1.6.1 16/08/2012: Made some changes in build to make everything work.
Reworked the colorschemes in the themes. Adding accentcolors with
advanced config will only work on light and dark theme.
v1.6.2 19/08/2012: Some small changes in registry and build. Added custom
apps back in rom.
V1.6.3 22/08/2012: Added more then 300 accentcolors in rom. When changing
first theme and then accentcolor, it is now easier to pick the right color
combination.
V1.6.4 26/08/2012: Regrouped the accentcolors so the different gradations of
colors stay together. Reworked further the themes.
V2 20/12/2012 Europe base rom updated with the official 8858 files.
Ultrashot v4 unlock
V2.1 Cooked in most common free nokia apps - designed my own colored emoticon keyboard for most keyboards (not for asian , russian, ukrain and greek keyboards)
V2.2 Used the official microsoft update cabs as there is a problem with updating the live tiles of some apps when using the nokia lumia 900 files. Synchronised the 2 versions so they contain the same OEM apps.
Added some extra OEM apps
V3 Rom updated with 8860 cabfiles
V3.1 Rom updated with 8862 cabfile

Last edited:

rijohann

Sep 18, 2007
STAVANGER
very nice rom

but i cant get WPV Xap Deployer.exe to start:confused:, tryed on 2 different pc`s but it just wont start,
btw,,both pc`s have WIN 7..

iamwin

Sep 21, 2006
camera modes running fine with this rom? hows the battery life compared with stock rom? :) thanks in advance!

downloading it now :)

iamwin

Sep 21, 2006
Yeah... All working good!
Battery drain is better compared to Dynamics-Rom.
Probably best looking rom for device (if you like glass-icons)!:laugh:

sry for bad english...:rolleyes:

thanks! btw, how to flash the rom? my device has HSPL already. Do i need to put the device in SPL mode?

rijohann

Sep 18, 2007
STAVANGER
you need zune running, make first connection with zune
When i am at home i will reupload perhaps something went wrong while zipping file.
Here you go file uploaded.

Hmm..Zune is up and running, tryed the New file, but the same, tryed different pc`s again, but no luck:crying: any trick? i have all set compability mode, and run as admin stil no Luck,,anyone else got this file running? and what os did you run it on?

rijohann

Sep 18, 2007
STAVANGER
I think you are missing the basic files on your computer to make it work. Did you install everything what I asked for in my private message to you.

sorry but havent seen that, great, that worked, but got the error that "make shure the Device is fully rebooted etc....." tryed to change the usb to back of the pc, but no luck:( cant Connect to the Device..but Zune is working so averything seems to be in order, but the app cant Connect to the Device..

herlek

Oct 17, 2007
Nieuwerkerken
sorry but havent seen that, great, that worked, but got the error that "make shure the Device is fully rebooted etc....." tryed to change the usb to back of the pc, but no luck:( cant Connect to the Device..but Zune is working so averything seems to be in order, but the app cant Connect to the Device..

First you have to connect with zune - it is not enough to have zune running , you must have had the sync screen of zune only then your device is detected in Zune. I go also back in the start screen of zune before starting the app.

Reactions: rijohann

herlek

Oct 17, 2007
Nieuwerkerken
This ROM is big mistake. After reboot all uninstalled HTC crap is back... :confused:

I hope you mean hard reset with reboot because otherwise there would be something wrong with my rom. Only a soft reset would save the last configuration.
If you don't want that, you have to recook it yourself and leave the oemappfolder out. It is only logical that what you put in rom will stay in rom after hard reset. There will be never a rom that will give you anything else after a hard reset then that one has cooked in it. (therefore it is also called factorysettings) (unless you update it with cab files-these would change rom itself)) If you can't live with that I should say "osbuilder" and start cooking yourself.:rolleyes:

EDIT: I've tested it out removed htc hub and did soft reset - app wasn't there after soft reset:D

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    EBURON ROM FOR TITAN

Latest version : V3.1

eburom10.jpg
    eburom11.jpg
    eburom12.jpg

With custom icons and color taskbar for all languages cooked in. All 24 languages are available - a lot of Accents and Themes build in. Fullunlocked with the latest unlock of Ultrashot - installer with free apps with modified tile Icon to meet glass icon style - based on latest Europe rom - reworked the colorschemes in the themes - now more than 300 accentcolors in rom - most common free nokia apps cooked in - new colored emoticon keyboard in most languages - version with original icons available.

1. You must have HSPL installed in your device.
    2. Before doing any operations be sure you have battery level more than 60%!
    3. Download and flash ROM.
    4. Radio is NOT included in rom..

Be careful when flashing rom. Only flash custom rom when you know what you are doing. Flashing custom rom will void you warranty, you will do it on your own risk. So make sure that you flash stock rom on your device before sending it in for repair/warranty.

Thanks to the whole xda community to make this possible.
    Super Big Thanks to Ultrashot who has given green light to use his latest unlock. Mr Mwang and DFT team. Julien Schapman for his superb homebrew applications. Dinik for his marvelous grafics. Xboxmod (his glass iconset and his color taskbar.),cotulla, sh4d0w86, feropont, Dotcompt, Barin, ultrashot, football, xuantunt and so many others.

Features :​
    Rom base RUU_ETERNITY_Tango_00_S_HTC_Europe_4.06.401.03_Radio_Signed_17.5006.08.27_17.08.50.06_ETERNITY_RELEASE updated with official 8862 cabfiles - Os 7.10.8862.144 .

In your download you can find the installer ( thanks to winphoneviet) with common used free apps. The Tile-Icons are changed to meet the style of the glass-icons. If you want certain apps with an adapted TileIcon you always may ask me. The installer is real handy, within no time all your apps are installed. (very nice if you are addicted to flashing :D) You can put your own apps in the xapmap to install to your device.

- Custom Icons, changed the application icons of the homebrew to match glass icon theme. Redesigned tile icons. I used as base the idea/grafics from Dinik which I redesigned to be usable on Titan. (Thanks to Dinik for his beautiful grafics - I always used his icons on my HD2)

- Added some themes and accents, a bunch of sounds and ringtones and some wallpapers.

- Full unlocked (Ultrashot).

- Installing .xap from IE.

- Google and Yahoo search added in settings of IE.

- Usual tweaks which can be found in every custom rom.

- Prepared to be used with cabsender. (see thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1248799 )

Based on Eternity_HTC_Europe rom updated with cabfiles from build 8862.
    from settings – about
    OS Version : Os 7.10.8862.144
    Firmware version : 1750.0602.40603.401
    Hardware revison N° : 0002
    Radio : Radio Soft vers : 17.5006.08.27_17.08.50.06U(this radioversion is required)

Languages in rom :
    24 languages are in rom.

ATTENTION:

Adding accents with advanced config will only work on light and dark theme. Don't try it on the other themes as it will not work. If you choose by mistake a custom color from adv config you usually can go back with changing theme to dark or light or changing the accent color into a predefined color. With adding more then 300 accentcolors in rom, there is no need anymore to use advanced config for that. :D

Downloadlink
    http://eburonrom.be/Roms for HTC Titan/Eburon v3.1 glass icons.zip

Rom with Original Icons
    http://eburonrom.be/Roms for HTC Titan/Eburon v3.1 original icons.zip

Please let me know your opinion/problems after testing my rom. Thanks.​
    CHANGELOG

Changelog:
    v1.1 05/07/2012 : updated firmware with latest htc oem update - some minor changes in rom
    v1 07/07/2012 : roll back to V1, the new HTC oem updates are causing some troubles
    known isues : HTC apps can't be removed.
    V1.2 09/07/2012 : rolled back to firmware 1750.0602.40603.165
    used ultrashot unlock files
    the mysterious reappearing deleted HTC OEM apps should be solved
    Advanced Config. is working again.
    V1.3 12/07/2012 : Back to V1.1 :rolleyes: but working verry stable - firmware 1750.0602.40603.401
    V1.4 19/07/2012 : some small changes in build + changed bootlogo completely - no HTC bootlogo anymore but back to eburon custom logo
    V1.5 21/07/2012 : Version with original icons available - searchkey remapper fixed.
    V1.6 25/07/2012 : Corrected rom - headphone in call is ok - changed dark
    and light theme to original.
    V1.6.1 16/08/2012: Made some changes in build to make everything work.
    Reworked the colorschemes in the themes. Adding accentcolors with
    advanced config will only work on light and dark theme.
    v1.6.2 19/08/2012: Some small changes in registry and build. Added custom
    apps back in rom.
    V1.6.3 22/08/2012: Added more then 300 accentcolors in rom. When changing
    first theme and then accentcolor, it is now easier to pick the right color
    combination.
    V1.6.4 26/08/2012: Regrouped the accentcolors so the different gradations of
    colors stay together. Reworked further the themes.
    V2 20/12/2012 Europe base rom updated with the official 8858 files.
    Ultrashot v4 unlock
    V2.1 Cooked in most common free nokia apps - designed my own colored emoticon keyboard for most keyboards (not for asian , russian, ukrain and greek keyboards)
    V2.2 Used the official microsoft update cabs as there is a problem with updating the live tiles of some apps when using the nokia lumia 900 files. Synchronised the 2 versions so they contain the same OEM apps.
    Added some extra OEM apps
    V3 Rom updated with 8860 cabfiles
    V3.1 Rom updated with 8862 cabfile
    V2.2 online

V2.2 is online. Recooked the roms with the official updatecabs. I think the problem with the live tiles is solved. Tested the BBC live tile and it is updating.
    Added also some OEM apps. The 2 rom versions are synchronised so they contain the same apps.
    Found another small bug. Not all Facebook notifications are coming through. Today on one post only few first likes came through then stopped. This problem was also in some old 7 Pro rom when Mango came out.

Could have to do with the new files of the europ rom. Most files are updated with the files from 4.06 rom. They changed in this rom a lot more then I expected and sometimes not for the better. I have corrected the most urgent faults in rom. Back to standard dark and light theme. So I don't expect any troubles anymore but who knows. Also corrected the headphone troubles when calling. This was very difficult to find. You just can't simply change a registry setting for the headset to change the volume. This is controlled by scripts. Strange but HTC or microsoft changed the values for those scripts causing painful ears when on headset and receiving a call.
    Rom will shortly be online.
    Still strugling with this build. Hope to get a new build soon with the bugs ironed out. But it will take some time.
    Propably with ultrashot's unlock. Still working on this.
    Thanks to all for testing rom. This way we will get a perfect rom.