[ROM] Shenqi V4.1 CM7

Search This thread

krishn

Dec 8, 2010
Hyderabad
Nextbit Robin
Hey Guys,

I have worked on fixing certain issues with Shenqi V4.1,Like calendar and few other. I think its a very stable ROM, have been using it for over 3 weeks. I would like to post it for you. I am no developer/Hack expert, just a curious noob. I fixed very few issues and the ROM is pretty good. Thanks a lot for Shenqi to the original developer Yicong Huang and also mchlbenner for constantly trying to provide us with the best.

Features

1)Camera and Video (native)
2)Sensors and compass
3) FM
5) Everything that the phone supports.

Drawbacks

1)Lacks proper memory management (only when you open too many apps), could be over clocked to 1Ghz though for better performance.
2)No keyboard included. Please keep a keyboard app handy.
3)No link2sd

Instructions:
1) Create a folder called nandroid on SD-card and put it inside. If you already do just copy the downloaded files inside.
2) 3 Wipes before and after.

ShenqiV41_without GAPS
Download

ShenqiV41_with_Gaps(130mb free memory)
Download

Sent from my Milestone XT720

Last edited:

Basmatek

Aug 4, 2012
Thanks for this ROM, this looks really complete with everything native and working. Link2SD gave me some problems with apps disappearing so i uninstalled it. If you are on XT720-2.1mod.SBF you have to apply CM7 sensor fix for correct orientation.

mchlbenner

Jul 1, 2008
Thanks for this ROM, this looks really complete with everything native and working. Link2SD gave me some problems with apps disappearing so i uninstalled it. If you are on XT720-2.1mod.SBF you have to apply CM7 sensor fix for correct orientation.

You need to apply the cm7 sensor fix if you are using sbf mod.

Sent from my SGH-T759 using xda premium

spezi77

Recognized Developer /Inactive RC
Jan 27, 2013
/home/less

Fortunately I flashed this rom several weeks ago on my wife's stone. Imho it is good for a daily driver and also one of the faster roms which are available for this device. :good:
Here is a mirror: http://www.mediafire.com/download/gkldv6kay2jmsbj/ShenqiV41_With_GAPS_nandroid.zip

Note: This is the original version incl. gapps provided by OP. You need to restore it through nandroid.

Have fun! :cool:

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey Guys,

I have worked on fixing certain issues with Shenqi V4.1,Like calendar and few other. I think its a very stable ROM, have been using it for over 3 weeks. I would like to post it for you. I am no developer/Hack expert, just a curious noob. I fixed very few issues and the ROM is pretty good. Thanks a lot for Shenqi to the original developer Yicong Huang and also mchlbenner for constantly trying to provide us with the best.

Features

1)Camera and Video (native)
    2)Sensors and compass
    3) FM
    5) Everything that the phone supports.

Drawbacks

1)Lacks proper memory management (only when you open too many apps), could be over clocked to 1Ghz though for better performance.
    2)No keyboard included. Please keep a keyboard app handy.
    3)No link2sd

Instructions:
    1) Create a folder called nandroid on SD-card and put it inside. If you already do just copy the downloaded files inside.
    2) 3 Wipes before and after.

ShenqiV41_without GAPS
    Download

ShenqiV41_with_Gaps(130mb free memory)
    Download

Sent from my Milestone XT720

Fortunately I flashed this rom several weeks ago on my wife's stone. Imho it is good for a daily driver and also one of the faster roms which are available for this device. :good:
    Here is a mirror: http://www.mediafire.com/download/gkldv6kay2jmsbj/ShenqiV41_With_GAPS_nandroid.zip

Note: This is the original version incl. gapps provided by OP. You need to restore it through nandroid.

Have fun! :cool: