LFSPovo

Jan 31, 2011
Dublin
www.lifestyle-cruise.de
40671987.png

tadaha

Feb 11, 2011
Singapore
Yeah I think new users need more than 10 posts to have the rights to do anything useful, like thanking and posting in the dev forums.

Edit:
Apparently, after I posted this, I was able to see the "thanks" button in the bottom right. I wasn't able to before.

ahhh... now that solves the mystery of the 'thanks' button.
As you can see, this is my first post, i have been wondering where is the 'thanks' button for quite some time.

Almost everything i want to know can be found on the forum by using the search function, so there wasn't really a need to post anything for me. But looks like i need to post at least 10 to activate the 'thanks' button.

Edit: the thanks button appeared immediately after this post. So need at least one post, not 10.

Last edited:

restitutoravanal

Feb 17, 2011
I've been wondering the same too :D
I've found a lot of useful things in here and want to thanks those people!
Thanks to everybody here, this is indeed a great forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

As you can read in the thread title, how can I thank somebody on this board ?

Thanks ! =)
    there's a "thanks"-button on the right bottom side of each post.
    at least need 1 post to see the thanks button
    Yeah I think new users need more than 10 posts to have the rights to do anything useful, like thanking and posting in the dev forums.

Edit:
    Apparently, after I posted this, I was able to see the "thanks" button in the bottom right. I wasn't able to before.