[ROM][26-6-2012] gedeROM v1.7 {Linaro - Swipe Controls}

Search This thread

Damedus

Mar 26, 2012
Camuy
Could u show us how...I've be trying to get swype to work on the kindle fire for a long time... :D

Sent from my HTC Evo 4G using xda premium

When I switched from Cm7 I went to my email and did all the process to install my swipe beta the normal way.only to be stuck with the installer telling me it's not supported (this is the resolution fault cause of the non hiding bar). Then I noticed when titanium did my backup there were 2 installers not 1. Well it seems the installer that wants your password it's only a device check, that downloads another apk which happens to be the actual keyboard. I'm not sure if its tied to my Google account (do.tt recall if Swype needed it or just the free beta account) but I can titanium install the apk and it works flawlessly. Let me try a Es backup and post it for testing.

Update:
added the swipe im using just unzip the 3 files and put them in the titanium backup folder and restore via titanium then go to input settings and set as default.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using xda premium

Attachments

• swype.zip
    5.2 MB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Reactions: wvdude

pask876

Oct 20, 2010
Great rom, ways better than gingerbread ones. Anyway no hardware acceleration on videos (I use mx player). Will this be fixed?

Sent from my kindle fire using XDA

nickf1227

Aug 17, 2010
I'm having trouble authenticating with my wifi with this rom, was not having an issue with the CM7 bvuild I was just running :(

D

Deleted member 2371530

How do I fully turn off this rom? Lol cause it doesn't turn off holding the button for 20 sec? Lights go off but when I press the power button screen cones on
Edit got it to turn off lol

Sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk 2

rthibeault

Apr 7, 2010
46-41'12'' N 067-59'13'' W
Hulu Plus?

Thank you very much for your work on this ROM! Great Job!! I've been running for a week now (including updates) and am having great luck with it. For me, everything seems to be functioning very well...smooth and fast, except Hulu Plus. Anyone else having issues playing video in Hulu Plus? All other video seems to be working, ie, Netflix, Youtube, internet flash, etc.

Android16

Nov 30, 2011
Wifi problems, Game incompatibility problems, charging/USB problems, not powering off how it should, etc. (I guess its all due to the kernel and build.prop)

As nice as ICS looks and as fast and nice as the menus go, the actual performance for playing games and watching videos is inferior to stock ROMS such as modaco so I have to go back til another kernel update that fixes most of this and a build.prop that allows us to play games that stock can play(kindle fire edition games).

Thanks for your work, really feels so smooth navigating menus, but thats where it all ends pretty much, eye candy.

Last edited:

iesvs

Jan 15, 2011
You know what you must do...

Some of the CM7 builds have an option to put the nav buttons in the power button popup...maybe something like that? I found it useful.

Considering the Fire's lack of hardware buttons, this was one of my favorite things about CM7, and probably the most convenient. I still find myself accidentaly pressing the button wishing the options were still there. It's perfect for full-screen apps, which I'd love to get back. This ROM is great, by the way, Veeeery smooth.

Edit: Not sure if already mentioned but Settings stops working when you try to go to About Tablet>Status.

Last edited:

forest1971

Apr 3, 2012
Some of the CM7 builds have an option to put the nav buttons in the power button popup...maybe something like that? I found it useful.

Yes, some CM rom (CM7 Barebone-a great CM7 rom by the way) put "back" and "home" key under power button (long press) menu which normally only have "reboot" "power off"....And some also use Button Saviour from (Google play) as another option.

The lack of full screen seem to have caused a number of application to FC/freeze.

Kujila

Jun 7, 2011
How do I fully turn off this rom? Lol cause it doesn't turn off holding the button for 20 sec? Lights go off but when I press the power button screen cones on
Edit got it to turn off lol

Sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk 2

I am able to shut off by powering down via ICS menus, then when the unit is "turned off" (the screen is black, but backlight is still on) I hold the button for 20 seconds and it turns off ok!

Wifi problems, Game incompatibility problems, charging/USB problems, not powering off how it should, etc. (I guess its all due to the kernel and build.prop)

As nice as ICS looks and as fast and nice as the menus go, the actual performance for playing games and watching videos is inferior to stock ROMS such as modaco so I have to go back til another kernel update that fixes most of this and a build.prop that allows us to play games that stock can play(kindle fire edition games).

Thanks for your work, really feels so smooth navigating menus, but thats where it all ends pretty much, eye candy.

Uh, it's not his fault your Kindle fire edition games don't work - it's amazon's fault for making the apps specific to kindle! The roms make your KF into a vanilla android OS, so naturally your goofball KF-specific APK's aren't going to work. The build.prop is set up so we can get apps from Market and the likes OK.

What other performance issues are you having? I am curious. Problems with 3D Acceleration or something? Please let me know so I can try too :) I have had no problems with video acceleration, personally, aside from the sound issue.

The wifi issues and powering down issues are related to Kernel 3.0. If you don't like the BLEEDING EDGE go back to stock KF and read books or whatever you do :p

I have the same problem. Volume was fine on version 1.1 but on the 1.15 it is too quiet. Hope this will be fixed soon.

Thanks

Good to know it's not just me...

Have had the same issue with the volume in netflix. I downloaded volume+ (its paid on google play, but you can get it for free from his forums http://androidaudiohacks.com/). Turned up the volume a bit and now I can hear it.

Thanks, I will try this out soon if it isn't fixed in the ROM itself :)

This sound kinda weird. Did you install the 1.15 build? My Kindle is blowing it's speakers to bits if I turn it all up.

I am using this build, whatever it is:

is it 1.15?

...from a clean wipe/davlik cache wipe

Aside from the Volume+ hack, is there any hope to getting this fixed?

Thanks for the support and great ROM! :)

[EDIT] Volume+ APK w/ speaker boost to 13 makes this ROM 100% complete for me! Wooo! Perfect ICS for KF

Direct APK from author (not pirated - this is the author's link from his website) http://dl.dropbox.com/u/56466503/BetaBuilds/VolumePlus1.9.0.0.BETA.apk

Last edited:
Reactions: webdroidmt

chrisliphart

Apr 7, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Great rom, ways better than gingerbread ones. Anyway no hardware acceleration on videos (I use mx player). Will this be fixed?

Sent from my kindle fire using XDA

I was going to explain the difference in HWA between MX Player and BSPlayer, but this post by one of the kernel devs sums it up much better:

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=25384540&postcount=660

I thought I'd post some info about the HW acceleration to help people out.

I tested a ton of files with 2 different players, BSPlayer and MX Player.

The main difference between the 2 players is that MX Player uses the Android video playback engine, and BSPlayer has it's own engine. This matters because the Android video engine doesn't by default have support for several popular video containers (MOV and AVI) and BSPlayer using their engine does support those formats. The other great thing about BSPlayer is that even when using their engine, you can still use HW acceleration, while adding support for a lot of file formats.

The result, means BSPlayer can play alot more videos than MX Player while still using HW acceleration. I played 720p and 1080p trailers downloaded directly from Apple Trailers (MOV) and they worked great with HW acceleration. Also since BSPlayer supports AVI containers, DivX/XviD actually works with HWA as well.

To make sure BSPlayer is working correctly, make sure that "Decoding mode" in BSPlayer is set to "Hardware decoding mode (BSPlayer engine)" which lets you play all formats such as MOV and AVI, while retaining hardware acceleration. I believe this is the default setting, but I wanted to post this in case anyone has changed it.

Conclusion: BSPlayer lets you use HWA and and supports a ton of file formats at the same time, versus using the built-in Android video player or players that use it and just add a few more features (MX Player). BSPlayer is definitely the player that has the most HWA capability on the Kindle Fire.

That being said, the interface is much better, IMO, in MX Player, so I haven't switched.

Android16

Nov 30, 2011
I am able to shut off by powering down via ICS menus, then when the unit is "turned off" (the screen is black, but backlight is still on) I hold the button for 20 seconds and it turns off ok!

Uh, it's not his fault your Kindle fire edition games don't work - it's amazon's fault for making the apps specific to kindle! The roms make your KF into a vanilla android OS, so naturally your goofball KF-specific APK's aren't going to work. The build.prop is set up so we can get apps from Market and the likes OK.

What other performance issues are you having? I am curious. Problems with 3D Acceleration or something? Please let me know so I can try too :) I have had no problems with video acceleration, personally, aside from the sound issue.

The wifi issues and powering down issues are related to Kernel 3.0. If you don't like the BLEEDING EDGE go back to stock KF and read books or whatever you do :p

Good to know it's not just me...

Thanks, I will try this out soon if it isn't fixed in the ROM itself :)

I am using this build, whatever it is:

is it 1.15?

...from a clean wipe/davlik cache wipe

Aside from the Volume+ hack, is there any hope to getting this fixed?

Thanks for the support and great ROM! :)

[EDIT] Volume+ APK w/ speaker boost to 13 makes this ROM 100% complete for me! Wooo! Perfect ICS for KF

Direct APK from author (not pirated - this is the author's link from his website) http://dl.dropbox.com/u/56466503/BetaBuilds/VolumePlus1.9.0.0.BETA.apk

I said its the kernel and build.props's fault. Nobody blames anybody. I just said ICS is a downgrade overall and it is for now. Why do you seem so angry and defensive? We are beta testing the ROMs and problems need to be noted to get it fixed.

The games I am talking about are order & chaos, dungeon hunter 2, eternal legacy, backstab hd and more. They are many of the best games on any tablet. Most you cannot even play at all on ICS even through the play market. But on Modacos ROM all work great.

If you use Modacos ROM, it is stock pretty much but he allows you to have way more apps on play market and also has some performance tweaks and everything works great. Videos work flawlessly. Streaming and ones on your tablet HD. Add any launcher and you are fine.

IN this ICS ROM go to play market and you cannot even download dungeon hunter 2 for example. It does not open up a ton more apps compared to Modaco and stock. Some new ones appear, but others disappear too.

In ICS I have had a lot of different issues in video, stream freeze up sometimes or some certain players or apps do not work period. As noted by many the WiFi is not working well so you cannot really do anything if you have that specific bug. Look one post up from mine the guy says MX player does not work right, i have it working 100% on modacos rom.

As for the amazon market, the kindle fire apps are all missing on the ICS ROM, but all are there on Modacos ROM. The market gives you a free app everyday. Most are bad, but some are nice and not being able to play those and the ones I bought in the past is a big minus for ICS. BTW most of the games on there are available to other tablets too, not just the fire, look at the reviews and see for yourself.

Other issues with ICS are decreased battery life, charging problems(kernel i know), poweroff issues, and many more. It charges slower and lasts less time with ICS that is a big problem if you use it a lot.

It is just not stable or an upgrade when you add it all up for the moment. Nobody is saying stay on stock kindle unrooted, that is terrible.

Best option is a rooted MOdaco ROM right now IMO. It can play all the games and more than ICS, it can watch all the videos and more than ICS, its not just for reading books... again why so angry?

I love the ICS and hope it all gets fixed so I can switch back, but its not there yet. Great work up to now, just will take a lil more time.

Also, volume+ is inferior to equalizer in every way. Look up equalizer app on play market and enjoy!

My post is meant for people that read "ICS is so awesome it works so nice!!" It is not true. There are benefits, but also a lot of negatives to switching from something like Modacos ROM to ICS at the moment. I think by a review like mine, people get the truth ad can better decide and not have to go around trying them all how I have just to go back to the Modaco i had for months.

Last edited:

Damedus

Mar 26, 2012
Camuy
I said its the kernel and build.props's fault. Nobody blames anybody. I just said ICS is a downgrade overall and it is for now. Why do you seem so angry and defensive? We are beta testing the ROMs and problems need to be noted to get it fixed.

The games I am talking about are order & chaos, dungeon hunter 2, eternal legacy, backstab hd and more. They are many of the best games on any tablet. Most you cannot even play at all on ICS even through the play market. But on Modacos ROM all work great.

If you use Modacos ROM, it is stock pretty much but he allows you to have way more apps on play market and also has some performance tweaks and everything works great. Videos work flawlessly. Streaming and ones on your tablet HD. Add any launcher and you are fine.

IN this ICS ROM go to play market and you cannot even download dungeon hunter 2 for example. It does not open up a ton more apps compared to Modaco and stock. Some new ones appear, but others disappear too.

In ICS I have had a lot of different issues in video, stream freeze up sometimes or some certain players or apps do not work period. As noted by many the WiFi is not working well so you cannot really do anything if you have that specific bug. Look one post up from mine the guy says MX player does not work right, i have it working 100% on modacos rom.

As for the amazon market, the kindle fire apps are all missing on the ICS ROM, but all are there on Modacos ROM. The market gives you a free app everyday. Most are bad, but some are nice and not being able to play those and the ones I bought in the past is a big minus for ICS. BTW most of the games on there are available to other tablets too, not just the fire, look at the reviews and see for yourself.

Other issues with ICS are decreased battery life, charging problems(kernel i know), poweroff issues, and many more. It charges slower and lasts less time with ICS that is a big problem if you use it a lot.

It is just not stable or an upgrade when you add it all up for the moment. Nobody is saying stay on stock kindle unrooted, that is terrible.

Best option is a rooted MOdaco ROM right now IMO. It can play all the games and more than ICS, it can watch all the videos and more than ICS, its not just for reading books... again why so angry?

I love the ICS and hope it all gets fixed so I can switch back, but its not there yet. Great work up to now, just will take a lil more time.

Also, volume+ is inferior to equalizer in every way. Look up equalizer app on play market and enjoy!

My post is meant for people that read "ICS is so awesome it works so nice!!" It is not true. There are benefits, but also a lot of negatives to switching from something like Modacos ROM to ICS at the moment. I think by a review like mine, people get the truth ad can better decide and not have to go around trying them all how I have just to go back to the Modaco i had for months.

Dunno what market you're using but I'm running all those games you mentioned just fine except the ones that requires the bar to hide unless I use a bar hide apk. I'm also able to get my kf edition games running. I just find stock to be weird and never liked it. also many things are faster in ics not to mention otg support. Games that used to stutter a bit on stock and cm7 work flawlessly on ics. once we have a default hide bar on this rom I'll never use cm7 again. Modaco and stock I lasted 1 day before hopping to cm7 , I don't see how you can't see how much faster the cm's are, not only at opening apps but many market games that DC on me on stock work on cm. not to mention webbrowsers are so much smoother on ics .btw IM able to update my kf edition apks on ics, after I dropboxed their apks they just pop up under my Amazon market.

Also I get the free daily Amazon apk on ics just fine, and I can use market purchases from Amazon apps also on ics, I've yet to find something stock runs that ics won't ,yet ics runs Skype for me with voice, zumocast plays 1080 video( it would stutter on modaco thus why I removed it) plus all that eye candy is awesome.

In the end one chooses which rom works better for yourself and without Skype and a laggy gameplay on my favorite games stock/Modaco ain't for me.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using xda premium

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    gedeROM - TRUE FULLSCREEN MODE
    screenshot20120504130957.png

Disclaimer
    I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR DATA LOSS! FLASH AT YOUR OWN RISK!

After spending alot of time building the new 3.0 kernel aswell as CM9, I feel that we've come to a point where I could dish out a proper ROM with some sweet features!

Features:
    • Fullscreen mode
      • Show/Hide statusbar
      • Global Home and Back buttons
      • Global QuickSettings
      • Customizable Swipe-Actions
    • Kernel based on Hashcode's 3.0 kernel compiled with Linaro
    • Can be overclocked to 1.2GHz
    • Android 4.0.4
    • Beats Audio
    • Supports CM9 Themes
    • Customizable lockscreen
    • Modified build.prop
      • Most Gameloft games working
      • Decreased powerconsumption
    • Reworked CM9 bootanimation(60 fps)
    • Apex/Trebuchet launchers.
    • Customizable Notification Drawer
    • Custom hosts file(Blocks ads)
    • Lockscreen tweaks. (All icons visible)
    • Several new battery-icons
    • Several different softbutton themes
    • Removed most non-core apps
    • Gapps included

Thanks
    JackpotClavin - For his ROM-building tutorial
    Hashcode - For his hard work on the 3.0 kernel

Instructions
    NOTE! ONLY FLASH USING TWRP!
    1. Download .zip file
    2. Place on sd-card
    3. Reboot in recovery
    4. Factory Reset
    5. Wipe Dalvik Cache
    6. Flash .zip file
    7. Reboot and enjoy!
    8. Click Thanks!

Download
    26-6: http://d-h.st/Oep 137.96 MB

Old versions:
    16-6: http://d-h.st/LqT 132.40 MB
    12-6: http://d-h.st/YDn 144.51 MB
    3-6: http://d-h.st/GlE 140.84 MB
    3-6: http://d-h.st/bnE 140.84 MB
    28-5: http://d-h.st/VCQ 150.53 MB
    27-5: http://d-h.st/Jzx 140.84 MB
    13-5: http://d-h.st/XDx 139.48 MB (V1.35)
    13-5: http://d-h.st/Jpu 139.48 MB (V1.3)
    7-5: http://d-h.st/iud 133.48 MB
    3-5: http://d-h.st/Ac7 131.77 MB
    28-4: http://d-h.st/270 124.70 MB
    27-4: http://d-h.st/BaO 119.98 MB
    25-4: http://d-h.st/w5M121.45 MB

Removed apps:
    12-6: http://d-h.st/Bvl 17.04 MB

Bugs
    Most 3.0 kernel bugs. Refer to http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1591850

Changelog
    26-6-2012 Version 1.7:
    - Now running at -O3 optimization level again.
    - Netflix should(finally) be working again.
    - ROM is now built dynamically along with the kernel. So is the external SGX and Wlan libraries. This should ensure better compatibility going forward.
    - Reworked the top swipe functionality. Now contains 3 customizable swipe-zones. (See screenshot at end of post).
    - Show/Hide statusbar from swiping no longer force-closes apps.
    - QuickSettings from swiping works.

For screenshots, see: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=27868124&postcount=1820

16-6-2012
    Bugfix patch
    - Rebuilt kernel using the newest CodeSourcery Toolchain. Included sbradymobile's touch event filter. (Should help reduce the touchscreen eagerness a bit)
    - Now running Ondemand governor as default again.
    - Compiled thumb as -Os. This fixes MXplayer (Netflix is still broken :()
    - All ARM libraries are compiled as -O3. Performance should be the same as 1.6, if not a bit better!
    - Added top swipe functionality. Go to Settings->System->Swipe Action to set it up. Currently supports "show/hide statusbar", "back button", "home button", "QuickSettings" and "none".
    - Added an option in Settings->System for turning on/off the CRT lockscreen animation(Checkbox is a bit inconsistent, just click it until it works).
    - Added a new softbutton theme - Axi0m (suggested by barrmulio)
    - Now uses the new CM9 bootanimation :)

For screenshots, see http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=27466394&postcount=1657

12-6-2012
    Major patch - Linaro goodness!
    - The kernel is now built using Linaro Toolchain.
    - Included Linaro Toolchain optimizations in the ROM build.
    - Added in Lockscreen Weather, Lockscreen Calendar and Lockscreen Customization(Set background image/color).
    - The Notification Drawer is now fully customizable! Go to Settings->System->Notification Drawer to add/change buttons.
    - Added an option for custom softbuttons. The skin can now be themed by going to Settings->System->Status bar->Softbutton theme. (3 themes are currently implemented).
    - Added "Allow mock location" as an option in Settings->Location services. Enabling this should help with gps tethering.
    - Added CRT lockscreen animation.
    - Updated removedapps.zip
    - Updated Beats Audio.

For screenshots, see http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=27285480&postcount=1500

3-6-2012
    Bugfix patch
    - Removed profilebutton from the powerbutton menu.
    - Fixed extremely small lockscreen icons.
    - Added early backlight write. The full bootanimation should be visible again :)
    - Moved the lockscreen icons so that the bottommost icon can be seen! Thanks to sbradymobile for pointing me to the right variable.
    For a screenshot, go to http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=26940846&postcount=1334

3-6-2012
    Fullscreen Controls!
    - Added Home + Back buttons to the powerbutton menu. Enjoy navigating in fullscreen mode without having to show/hide the statusbar all the time!
    - Added a QuickSettings-button to the powerbutton menu. This will only be visible while in fullscreen mode. Click it to change wifi/brightness/sound etc.
    - Reworked the volumebutton in the powerbutton menu to act as a mute on/off toggle.
    - Reverted to the last graphics driver. Everything should be running silky smooth again! :)

For screenshots, see this post:
    http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=26907433&postcount=1297

28-5-2012
    Bugfix patch
    - Fixed graphic glitches introduced in the last build. (This will need testing, but I hope everything is back to normal!)
    - Removed camera from default landscape lockscreen.
    - Added BoostedAss2 governor. (Suggested by aaricchavez)
    The new governor should be a more powersaving version of the Smartass2 governor.

(Note that I still recommend Ondemand as your default governor. It currently features the best dualcore control and deepsleeps well.)

27-5-2012
    Bugfix patch
    - Rebuilt kernel with Hashcode's newest additions(This should stop random reboots!)
    - Reverted wpa-supplicant back to 0.8. This fixes wlan dropping in deepsleep.
    - Updated Apex Launcher.
    - Removed camera from default lockscreen.
    - Music app has been replaced by Apollo, the new CM9 music player!
    - Changed the QuickSearchBar to the gapps version.

13-5-2012 Version 1.35
    Small bugfix patch
    - Shutdown is now working properly! (Great job Hash)
    - Updated hosts file. Adblocking should now be up to date :)

13-5-2012 Version 1.3
    Major patch
    - Themes are now supported! Go to Settings->Themes! (gedeROM comes with stock and Androidian themes installed. Get more from the Play Store)
    - Lockscreen is now fully customizable! Go to Settings->System->Lockscreen(Remember to hit save after setting op shortcuts)
    - GPS has been fixed(Thanks Hashcode!)
    - Upgraded WPA-supplicant from 0.8 to 1.0 (Wifi-tweaks)
    - Keyboard sounds are now in! :)
    - Changed default governor to "ondemand". Seems to be the only governor that deep-sleeps well.
    - CMWallpapers come preinstalled(can be uninstalled)
    - Music now comes preinstalled(can be uninstalled)
    - ADB should be fixed once and for all.

Edit: Volume has been fixed. Now loud err than before!

For screenshots, go to http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=26027207&postcount=799

7-5-2012 Version 1.25
    Fixed "Reboot to Recovery", now fully functional! (Requires FFF1.4)
    Fixed force close when going to Settings->About Tablet->Status.
    Changed USB footprint to match that of the stock ROM. This should fix most adb problems. If you still have trouble connecting through adb, see this post: http://www.jayceooi.com/2011/12/13/how-to-install-kindle-fire-adb-usb-driver/
    Updated wlan-libraries. This *should* improve general stability of the wifi.
    Removed "adb enabled" notification.
    Added a new battery-icon option(Truly fitting the ICS style!)
    Can be enabled in settings. The name is ICSCircle.

- Thanks to atraperegrinus for suggesting this sweet look :)

3-5-2012 Version 1.2:
    Major patch
    Fullscreen mode! You can now show/hide the status bar by holding the power button and clicking a button! See http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=25618980&postcount=373 for screenshots!

Ported several new CPU governors to Hashcode's kernel. Default governor is now OndemandX at 1.2GHz - should improve battery life!
    Other governors for testing:
    Smartass V2
    InteractiveX
    For more info, see http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=25619678&postcount=378

New custom circular battery icon! Can be selected by going to settings->system->status bar-> battery status style. Nothing changed about the normal icons.

New build.prop tweaks: Disguises the tablet as a Galaxy Nexus when browsing for apps. This should allow for new games to run on the KF. (Tested on Dungeon Hunter 3 and Asphalt 6 HD)

Users running on FFF1.4 can now reboot into recovery(Thanks Hash!)
    Removed flightmode from powerdown-menu.

28-4-2012 Version 1.15:
    Small bugfix patch
    Running on Hashcode's latest kernel.
    Default CPU clock is 1008MHz, can be overclocked in settings to the usual 1.2GHz.
    Volume-slider now controls the actual volume, and not that of notifications.
    Newest Gapps included - should fix any problems with Play Store, purchases, etc.
    Bluetooth.apk included for use with OTG.
    Trebuchet launcher included, choose between Trebuchet/Apex at first boot.

27-4-2012 Version 1.1:
    USB Mass Storage is now working properly - had to rewrite/merge the custom SystemUI with the newest CM-version.
    Fixed the size of the bootanimation.
    Removed the custom Play Store - was causing too many problems.
    Changed default launcher to Apex - Same simple design, but with loads of customization available!
    Included LiveWallpapers and Email apps by popular demand, if you are missing any of the other apps that I have removed, download the "removedapps.zip" and install it.

25-4-2012 Version 1.0:
    Initial ROM!

screenshot20120603233357.jpg

screenshot20120603030916.jpg

screenshot20120509211936.jpg

screenshot20120513002717.jpg
    New Version Out!

Changelog from OP:
    26-6-2012 Version 1.7:
    - Now running at -O3 optimization level again.
    - Netflix should(finally) be working again.
    - ROM is now built dynamically along with the kernel. So is the external SGX and Wlan libraries. This should ensure better compatibility going forward.
    - Reworked the top swipe functionality. Now contains 3 customizable swipe-zones. (See screenshot at end of post).
    - Show/Hide statusbar from swiping no longer force-closes apps.
    - QuickSettings from swiping works.

Screenshots
    screenshot201206251419023.jpg
    NEW VERSION OUT!

Changelog from OP:
    3-6-2012 - Version 1.5
    Fullscreen Controls!
    - Added Home + Back buttons to the powerbutton menu. Enjoy navigating in fullscreen mode without having to show/hide the statusbar all the time!
    - Added a QuickSettings-button to the powerbutton menu. This will only be visible while in fullscreen mode. Click it to change wifi/brightness/sound etc.
    - Reworked the volumebutton in the powerbutton menu to act as a mute on/off toggle.
    - Reverted to the last graphics driver. Everything should be running silky smooth again! :)

Screenshots:
    Normal powerbutton-menu
    screenshot20120603030916.jpg

Fullscreenmode
    screenshot20120603031545.jpg
    NEW VERSION OUT!

Changelog from OP:
    12-6-2012
    Major patch - Linaro goodness!
    - The kernel is now built using Linaro Toolchain.
    - Included Linaro Toolchain optimizations in the ROM build.
    - Added in Lockscreen Weather, Lockscreen Calendar and Lockscreen Customization(Set background image/color).
    - The Notification Drawer is now fully customizable! Go to Settings->System->Notification Drawer to add/change buttons.
    - Added an option for custom softbuttons. The skin can now be themed by going to Settings->System->Status bar->Softbutton theme. (3 themes are currently implemented).
    - Added "Allow mock location" as an option in Settings->Location services. Enabling this should help with gps tethering.
    - Added CRT lockscreen animation.
    - Updated removedapps.zip
    - Updated Beats Audio.

Screenshots:
    New softbutton themes. Choose between stock,
    Blue:
    blue.png

and Honeycomb:
    honey.png

New lockscreen look:
    screenshot20120612014523.jpg
    NEW VERSION OUT!

Changelog from OP:
    13-5-2012 Version 1.3
    Major patch
    - Themes are now supported! Go to Settings->Themes! (gedeROM comes with stock and Androidian themes installed. Get more from the Play Store)
    - Lockscreen is now fully customizable! Go to Settings->System->Lockscreen(Remember to hit save after setting op shortcuts)
    - GPS has been fixed(Thanks Hashcode!)
    - Upgraded WPA-supplicant from 0.8 to 1.0 (Wifi-tweaks)
    - Keyboard sounds are now in! :)
    - Changed default governor to "ondemand". Seems to be the only governor that deep-sleeps well.
    - CMWallpapers come preinstalled(can be uninstalled)
    - Music now comes preinstalled(can be uninstalled)
    - ADB should be fixed once and for all.

Screenshots:
    Screenshot_2012-05-09-21-19-36.png

Screenshot_2012-05-09-21-19-05.png

Screenshot_2012-05-13-00-27-17.png

Screenshot_2012-05-13-00-27-57.png