rooted 2.2.2 with DJ_Steve's tweaks flash through CWR

Search This thread

xcesivemastub8ah

Apr 11, 2009
So you can't use superoneclick 1.7 to root it? It says it roots 2.2.2. or is it something specific about the streak 7 2.2.2 Rom ?

Sent from my Android Powered HD2 using XDA App

crockashat

May 8, 2011
Yeah, any mirrors for it? Can't seem to find this file anywhere.
Agreed, I tried to download this file today and got the 404 eror from host gator.

can anybody help in locating this file, I would like to see what it will do for my DS7.
Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Update:
found the file (see links below) and got it installed --testing now

google search came up with:
http://www.4shared.com/get/Qa1xh6Iz/djsteve336.html

NOTE:
this is for the T-mobile 4g unit and it still has a lot of Bloat attached - now I just need to get rid of that damn T-mobile slash screen BS.

Last edited:

pjpetrozelli

Dec 22, 2010
Please Help

I have tried everything I can think of to be able to flash the HoneyStreak HD7 2.0 rom. I have worked with many devices (N1, NS, HD2, G2x, MYT4 and more. No matter what I do I cannot figure out how to get my tmobile DS7 flashed with this rom.

Currently it is rooted and I hace CWM 3.x.x.x and it will flash 2.2.2 roms with no issues. But I have a mac and a really crappy net book and I have not been successful in getting CWM 4.x.x.x or fastbooting the new bootloader files (for 3.2) or the new CWM recovery image. I have been working on this for the last 5 hours and I am just out of ideas. Can anyone help me???

Mysticales

Oct 30, 2007
www.darkmystics.com
Well 1st off. Just wondering, Why is cwm 4.x better? I mean I havent used it since I got everything going. Also I believe its not Honeystreak able either. Also a netbook can work with the streak 7 just fine. Ive done it, Just make sure you have your drivers and adb stuff installed. Also check on AV, Sometimes that can cause a issue.

So whats in the 4.x thats worth it?

Dec 2, 2008
someone is saying: Thanks, Downloading. // could you please explain where's the download link, I'm doing my best not to look like an idiot, also can't stand the xda arrogance anymore,

mon5trum

Apr 1, 2012
Las Vegas
Sorry don't really want to sound dumb but none of the links are working. I just got this ds7 for cheap and it's already rooted and got cwr working. I really like it with 2.2.2. I already flashed the official hc update for my 4G tmobile ds7. I I just want a more personal touch.

Sent from my Dell Streak 7 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts