[Q] Need Help : Install Instruction for FeraLab GB v29 ~Sirius~ ROM
Hi all X10 fans..
I am also 1 of X10 fan.
I have X10 with
Model - X10i
Android version - 2.3.3
Baseband version - 2.1.71
Kernal version - 2.6.29-000540g5f01537
Build number - 3.0.1.G.0.75
I have Installed a 2.3.3 year ago with the FlashTool only, without using xrecovery or other recovery s/w,
and haven't got attracted by any other ROM ever since i have seen your fantastical work of feravolt for.
I would like to go for Installing FeraLab GB v29 ~Sirius~ ROM now,
But For the Initial Start I would like to ask you for a little push.
The way feravolt have specified in "feralab.ru" is a bit Fast, and as i said i was not into upgrading from last 1 year.
Would you please make this simple for me.
I just wanted to know,
1) how can i Install his ROM in my X10 (as specified details above)..?
2) I have Superuser installed in my phone, do i need to Root it. if yes then how?
3) How to find my device have "unlocked bootloader"..?
and if not then how to do it..?
4) is it only installed using xRecovery and not by Flashtool, if yes then how to Boot in Recovery...?
5) How to make partitions.?
6) and further process "Using Aroma ROM Installer thing."..
Thank you in advance for the help..
Note : If some 1 is from India please msg me your contact number so i can talk with you.