Problems switching from Bluetooth to handset or speaker

Search This thread

merkartur

Apr 27, 2012
Hi,

I've tried searching for the similar topic, but didn't find one.

There is this annoying problem with Bluetooth. While connected to bluetooth car kit and making a call everything works fine until you want to go private and switch to the handset speaker. You may here some sound for 5-10 seconds and then you can hear nothing while the other party hears you. Switching back to bluetooth resolves the issue.

I could post a bug report, but have no idea how to do this

Thank You

silverbluem

Feb 18, 2010
Hi,

There is this annoying problem with Bluetooth. While connected to bluetooth car kit and making a call everything works fine until you want to go private and switch to the handset speaker. You may here some sound for 5-10 seconds and then you can hear nothing while the other party hears you. Switching back to bluetooth resolves the issue.

Thank You

+1 to this issue

omniRomano

Jan 18, 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by merkartur View Post
Hi,

Thank You

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I use the Samsung S3 I9300 and have the same problem but I cant hear anything immediately if I leave the car. I have to stop the call and dial again without bluetooth.