[CM7][UNOFFICIAL][NOV10] temasek's UNOFFICIAL BUILD 135.4 - FINAL RELEASE

Search This thread

tonyp

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 3, 2011
Blame #temasek

I deleted it in a fit of a anger. I was doing the commit conflict and most headache is always nl translations. I was doing some editing and for some reason I edited till its a mess. So in a fit of anger ......delete.

Hehe. :D

If there is a next build....I'll be patient.

Yes, translation merge conflicts are happening all the time when you do some cherry picking :rolleyes:
I'm thinking.. there should be a way to smarten things up.
The problem is that by default is compares 3 lines above and below the new strings (if I remember correctly) - it would be easier if just the line itself gets compared - this should be safe in the string xml files.
I think it should be able to config it like that.. if I get time tomorrow I'll search some git manuals hehe

Reactions: DcR-Nl

Imperticus

Jan 27, 2011
Oh

I flashed & tested working prior to upload. My usual practise.

But ......

135.2 1st boot does seems to take longer than usual. Idk why.

There was something clearly wrong with my phone. Had to do nvflash and re flash 135.2 now it's working.

Another question: I noticed that there is no ad block script in the version. Can you confirm?

Sent from my Optimus 2X using Tapatalk

Pete Rask

Dec 10, 2009
I have a strange problem. Flashing 135.1 or .2 gives by bootloops, and then CWM starts being weird and doesn't flash anything. Had to pull out battery twice, before I could flash 135.

I can confirm that. Had that exact problem on one of Owains' builds (a "long" time ago :). Had to smartflash to get out of it and install cwm again. Have no clue why but a least my phone started working again. No problem with 135.1 or 2 though.

g0at

Apr 25, 2009
I have a strange problem. Flashing 135.1 or .2 gives by bootloops, and then CWM starts being weird and doesn't flash anything. Had to pull out battery twice, before I could flash 135.

Have the same issue. Didn't check md5 but downloaded 135.2 from mediafire. Trying hop to now..

Sent from my Optimus 2X using Tapatalk 2

coolacrille

Dec 20, 2010
Skövde
Hello there. I just switched headsets because mine was not working properly. Or at least that's what I thought.... Turns out that issue persists. Sound is extremely low on the right channel. I don't know if it's a software or hardware issue, but as I read through the leak thread tonight I saw some people had the same problem only when using that rom. That's why I'm here.. Any ideas what to try?

Sent from my Optimus 2X using xda premium

solrakk6

Apr 4, 2012
hi which kernel can i use with temasek 135.2.

I have install thes ymbi0sis_kernel-1.3.1_symbi0sis-Chain-v2-UHOC and my p990 is always in airplan mode??

Aksuli83

Jan 29, 2010
Lappeenranta
hi which kernel can i use with temasek 135.2.

I have install thes ymbi0sis_kernel-1.3.1_symbi0sis-Chain-v2-UHOC and my p990 is always in airplan mode??

Why should temasek know what kernel works? He already supports with his own kernel to go with the rom.

About symbiosis kernels, I've read the some users have been using it with temasek's rom. But maybe they haven't been updated or something else. But atleast temasek's own kernel does work with the rom =)

Stefan Gündhör

Oct 24, 2011
Hinterholz 8
Why should temasek know what kernel works? He already supports with his own kernel to go with the rom.

About symbiosis kernels, I've read the some users have been using it with temasek's rom. But maybe they haven't been updated or something else. But atleast temasek's own kernel does work with the rom =)

Discussion continuing in symbi0sis kernel thread ;)
symbi0sis kernel of course works perfectly with temasek ROM, it's based on his kernel.

SREEPRAJAY

Retired Forum Moderator
Jul 9, 2010
CITY OF PARKS
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Sorry Temasek,

something wrong i think, cant make a donation through paypal and my credit card cant make a direct international transaction... :(

Please enter your donation amount and click Update Total.
Purpose Donation amount Total
Donation from SREEPRAJAY [2731014] on XDA Developers (http://xdaforums.com/member.php?u=2332422) $ $
Total: xxxx USD

Click to view purchase details
Donate quickly with PayPal

PayPal securely processes donations for jansonkang@gmail.com. You can complete your payment with just a few clicks.

Error Message
Currently PayPal accounts in Singapore are only able to send payments. This recipient is not eligible to receive funds.

Reactions: temasek

mercxda

Sep 9, 2012
My experience with tm135, one month of usage.

p990, bought in Italy,
sn: 103kpuu026***
rear cover internal (from top down):
lg-p999(?!)
gf10 w81
3 0 7
SC30310 (ink printed)

Service provider: Wind Italia ,

previous fw/bb: LG 20q italy
rooted, cwm, full wipe, reset.
installed Temasek135 (bb still 20q)
CPU settings: 216-1000

[ edit :]
GPS or wifi location usually disabled,
wifi and bluetooth usually disabled,
google latitude not active.
processes/services running :
facebook, open signal maps, googleplay updates notifier, maps, heytell, whatsapp, onavo count (3g data traffic).
[/edit]

issues :
high battery drain in 3g (bad RIL-BB combo? signal usually in the -75/-95 range?)

bug, gallery: deleting photos in phone memory does not really delete them. Photos magically re-appear after reboot. Deleting via a file manager works.

bug,UI : holding phone at 180° gives problems (slow turning; unstable turning; no turning at all in some apps). This is a problem, since o2x has gsm /umts antenna in the lowest part of its body. Using the phone upside down greatly improves data transmission.

bug: when gsm / umts is lost, sometimes it will never come back.
solution : switch plane mode ON, then OFF. if this doesn't work, reboot needed. The plane trick could be easily automatized. Also, an alarm could be implemented to notify prolonged loss of signal.

bug, UI: settings->cyanogenmod->input-> Volume wake SELECTED, BUT
volume keys don't always wake phone.

feature request:
automatic data connection limits:
"enable data connection for x minutes every X time
AND IF signal quality > X
AND IF battery > X"

Everything else seems fine.

[xdadev app, p990, temasek135, bb20110725]

Last edited:
Reactions: krokan

cool.guy

Jun 23, 2011
BH City
135.2 is really good. I came from 127 and didnt do full wipe, no problems at all.

Sent from my Optimus 2X using xda app-developers app

Chris4evernoob

Mar 18, 2012
Réunion Island, Saint-Denis
Hello there. I just switched headsets because mine was not working properly. Or at least that's what I thought.... Turns out that issue persists. Sound is extremely low on the right channel. I don't know if it's a software or hardware issue, but as I read through the leak thread tonight I saw some people had the same problem only when using that rom. That's why I'm here.. Any ideas what to try?

Sent from my Optimus 2X using xda premium

What does the leak thread have to do with this thread?

Top Liked Posts