[Theme] 3/1/2013 (AOSP lockscreen clock) My theme for the Sprint Galaxy Note 2 MA7

Search This thread

Bizdady

Jul 24, 2010
Love it :good: Finally getting a Note 2 myself and will be making this my first theme out of the box.

Any chance you have it with a stock blue battery :D (scratch that, think I found matching battery set)

Keep up the good work :highfive:

Last edited:

mrterrytoyou

Jul 15, 2012
Re: [Theme] 2/27/2013 My theme for the Sprint Galaxy Note 2 MA7

Hey man. I'm a long time lurker first time poster, but I've been customizing my roms since my OG Evo4g, and I just wanted to say that with your theme I have totally enjoyed it! It's everything I like about CM type roms with the blue but nice and simplistic like TW. I've been stuck with TW because of all the issues with CM and AOKP and the bt quality and gps/in-call quality issues. Being able to theme my own stuff has been difficult as I don't really have time with school and work. So this was helped amazingly! Thank you!

Sent from my Amazing Note 2
-MA7 Deodexed stock/modified
-MA7 modem
-Perseus kernel

Reactions: shiftr182

shiftr182

Oct 5, 2010
Boise
Google Pixel 8 Pro
Re: [Theme] 2/27/2013 My theme for the Sprint Galaxy Note 2 MA7

Update with new lockscreen clock and rotation. Check the OP.

ymy3upup.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Reactions: WFG

WFG

May 26, 2009
Las Vegas
Thanks for the update.. :)

Here's for those who may not want lockscreen rotation..

Attachments

• LockScreenRotatePatch.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 19
Last edited:

nuc noob

Nov 14, 2010
Fort Worth
Thank you so much for the theme. I flashed this on top of tjohnsonjr's nowiz ROM and it is perfect. Its like having:D aosp with Samsung extras. Win win. Thanks again.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium

blackout305

Aug 19, 2010
I love AOSP but I just switched back to TW. This theme may actually keep me on TW. Thanks for the work you've done.

Also would anyone know of a battery mod that I could flash that would also give me the stock AOSP battery icon?

Bizdady

Jul 24, 2010
I love AOSP but I just switched back to TW. This theme may actually keep me on TW. Thanks for the work you've done.

Also would anyone know of a battery mod that I could flash that would also give me the stock AOSP battery icon?

Well hope you don't mind Shift but In preparation for my Note 2 (which arrives on moday) I had switched out the battery icons to AOSP battery. I haven't tested it yet though since my Note 2 doesn't get delivered until Monday like I stated earlier.

AOSP Battery icon
http://www.mediafire.com/file/vovsw4el2x17bmd/Shiftr182_Theme_MA7_v4_AOSP_Battery.zip

Last edited:
Reactions: blackout305

blackout305

Aug 19, 2010

shiftr182

Oct 5, 2010
Boise
Google Pixel 8 Pro
Reactions: Bizdady

Bizdady

Jul 24, 2010

Ya! Just activated it earlier today!! Charging it up now. I find it weird though that the toggles dont include data to turn off mobile data.

Its bigger than I though but no biggie, I like it! Cant wait to get home, root and take off all this green :( :eek:

:victory:

ianmb

Mar 15, 2010
Fort Recovery
Ya! Just activated it earlier today!! Charging it up now. I find it weird though that the toggles dont include data to turn off mobile data.

Its bigger than I though but no biggie, I like it! Cant wait to get home, root and take off all this green :( :eek:

:victory:

+1 on the not having a data toggle. Dont even have one in the settings to use:(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I liked my theme for the S3, so I have adapted it to my Note 2. For more info, please see the original thread for the S3 here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1820506&highlight=shiftr182

03/01/2013 UPDATE: Tweaked the lockscreen clock and added lockscreen rotation. If you dont want the rotation, remove the resources.arsc from /system/framework/framework-res.apk in the zip.

02/27/2013 UPDATE: Update to MA7. Noticed the tw_switch_on text color was a tint of yellow so I changed it to white. Added the dialer from AOSP Theme by Foreverloco. I might have done some other stuff but Im not sure.

02/15/2013 UPDATE: Update to MA7 .xml's, etc. ONLY USE THE MA7 LINK ON MA7 ROMS.

LINKS AT BOTTOM

Themed apps are settings, system ui, contacts, and splanner, phone, mms, browser.

This does not have the toggle mod (lidroid). Why do people use it if you have the sliding toggles anyway? I might add it down the road, but I have never used the toggle mod, even on my s3. You can still install it, you will just loose the toggle mod.

8y5y4use.jpg

equ6ezad.jpg

suza7eba.jpg

hyza9eby.jpg

2/27/2013 MA7 Link: http://tinyw.in/yVId

3/1/2013 MA7 Update Link: http://tinyw.in/4b3I

Im using UCCW currently, I modded the razr clock widget to look better (In my opinion). Rename the attachment to .uzip and the attachment will work with UCCW. Please dont redistribute.

Credit goes to mysteryemotionz, vetimus, foreverloco, bizdaddy, joshbeach

If you dont like something, remove it. If you want something added, do it yourself.....not trying to be rude, just sayin :) I build my themes to my own personal preference.
    Here is the S4 themed keyboard if anybody wants it. (dont forget thanks)
    ajamysud.jpg
    Updated to MA7
    uploadfromtaptalk1365636649256.jpg