[Customization]Custom Signatures by AnAm85

Search This thread

VeNuMuS

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 19, 2009
Los Angeles
You think you can get the Team VeNuM SIG from my post and add my username to it so I can just have one? And if its not too much to ask can the team VeNuM words flash black and white? Only if its possible. Thanks dude.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

AnAm85

Aug 29, 2010
Lakeland
You think you can get the Team VeNuM SIG from my post and add my username to it so I can just have one? And if its not too much to ask can the team VeNuM words flash black and white? Only if its possible. Thanks dude.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Which one? The one I made with the chic or the case mate one?

Nov 14, 2012
Fairfield
I would love one of a ninja with 2 swords on his back(or hips) and hes got headphones on, and hes headbanging. and the text says Droppin Wobbles. to specific? lol:cool:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    customSIGNATURESbannerFORthread_zps38c315b1.jpg

ANAM85 HERE, FOR NOW WORKING MAINLY ON CUSTOM SIGNATURES AND SOME WALLPAPERS... I CAN DO JUST
    ABOUT ANYTHING SO JUST ASK IN THE THREAD...

(I'm still battling metastatic Rectal Cancer of the Lungs. It's not going anywhere and slowly increasing in size but chemotherapy is slowing the growth down. Just living life to the fullest and spending lots of time with my wife and 2 kids. I am on disability but it's not much. If you want to donate anything it would be greatly appreciated... Also, if you want to know a little more feel free to ask in the thread. I'm open about it...)

PLEASE LEAVE ME ALL OF YOUR REQUESTS HERE AND I WILL
    GET TO THEM IN A TIMELY AND PROFESSIONAL MANNER!

If you would like to donate feel free to, just hit the button to the left if you'd like! Thanks...

ANAM85 facebook page​
    AnAm85 may not be asking for donations but can you guys please be considerate and show him some love cause I can only amagine the work he's putting in to fill all you guy's request
    Hello m8! Good to have ya back and in good health. Can you make me a custom sig? ??? Was thinking one of Colorado and sais "303" in red?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

Like this?

303signature_zps3ab54faa.jpg
    SHARE THIS! I wanna see it on someones YouTube video!

hey can you make me a cool looking wolf and on it " Mundo Hackz & team Wolf" kinda like a greyish and black color
    wolf would e in the background and the letter transparent??

Got you bro... How's this?