Does anyone have a Nandroid backup for H3G_001?

Search This thread

melted_cow

Jul 7, 2012
My phone is broken (microphone and headphone jack don't work) and I need to send it off for repair. However, I'm rooted with a custom rom on hboot 1.57 which means I can't go S-Off to downgrade to go back to stock. I think my only hope is a Nandroid back up. Does anyone have one I can use?

Seanie280672

Feb 27, 2012
Halesowen
My phone is broken (microphone and headphone jack don't work) and I need to send it off for repair. However, I'm rooted with a custom rom on hboot 1.57 which means I can't go S-Off to downgrade to go back to stock. I think my only hope is a Nandroid back up. Does anyone have one I can use?

If your bootloader says TAMPERED and UNLOCKED then your warranty is void and you will have to pay for repairs whether you have stock Rom on it or not , the only way to get rid of those flags is to s-off.

Reactions: melted_cow

melted_cow

Jul 7, 2012
If your bootloader says TAMPERED and UNLOCKED then your warranty is void and you will have to pay for repairs whether you have stock Rom on it or not , the only way to get rid of those flags is to s-off.
Ah, I actually forgot about the Tampered and Unlocked flags believe it or not. Dammit. I was considering getting a new phone anyways. Maybe I will now.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.