[ROM] WP7 7592 Green Mango with market place [07/07]

Search This thread

elfinlazz

Dec 4, 2009
first sorry for my bad english;;

i don't know how to cook WP7 ROM and usually don't do it

but here i am...cooking ROM...

i really love Green Mango in HD2. yeah!! but ****...Marketplace doesn't work!!OTL

and worse part is tool doesn't work too...

so made my own tool imgfs2part

i don't have any camera except HD2 so there is no screenshot :p

enjoy Mango with market place ^^

Difference between Official Green Mango
-> change device name for Market place
-> developer unlock for sideloading apps

DOWNLOAD

Thanks to DFT

Last edited:

Tim A

Jan 9, 2009
Downloading now. Thank you.

I hadn't realised quite how attached I had become to a LOT of applications until I flashed the DFT rom a few days ago...and after using the mango release I have also become quite attached to mango features like facebook chat and IE9.

hemyl

Apr 13, 2009
Thanks a ton man!

Does not matter if you are an expert or not, you did your part! :cool:

Thanks a Ton! :D

Chilled26

Sep 17, 2010
This is what I was waiting for! Thanks so much! One question though, does mango beta include IE9 with html 5?

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA Premium App

Tim A

Jan 9, 2009
One question though, does mango beta include IE9 with html 5?

It seems to, sort of. The Microsoft test sites don't work properly, but it seems to be more that the visuals don't work as you can hear them working (some have HTML5 sounds).

I think the browser can do it, but it relies on GPU assistance which isn't working on the HD2 as far as I can see. Some HTML5 elements do work on normal websites, so yeah...you mileage will vary.

Giganten79

Dec 14, 2008
Jönköping
Very Very Nice News

i really love Green Mango in HD2. yeah!! but ****...Marketplace doesn't work!!OTL

so made my own tool(i'll share with you later ^^; )

DOWNLOAD

Thanks to DFT

This is great news elfinlazz ;-) Going to test it when i come home from work later today. Can´t wait you know ;-) And really i hope you share your special tool to the other chefs someday, when you decide of course ;-)

Have to say that i´m impressed of all you chefs,devs for putting so much time working on this. Without you guys we had nothing. So once again, big thanks.

Best Regards!
Giganten79

zcdg

Apr 9, 2010
Toronto
Yes He did it !!!!!!

Sideload works fine!!!!
Marketplace works fine!!!!

Will continue testing.......

Thank you so much - big move in right direction!

Other reports later...

Last edited:

marek1

Jun 1, 2007
Usti nad Labem

so made my own tool(i'll share with you later ^^; )

DOWNLOAD

Thanks to DFT

OK, and works th HD2 with SDcard ?
Works the Skydrive folders in Office hub ?
How good are the photos and battery drain ?
Wifi and data ?

Thanks for info.

Last edited:

amitwats2004

Jan 19, 2010
Mumbai
God bless you....

And here the new chapter in HD2 WP7 ripening of Mango has started...

Thanks a lot, I will test your ROM as soon as I am back to home. I am really excited and waiting for the day to past quickly so that I can reach home....

Run D K BOSE (D K BOSE is a HINDI word) RUN

ajitzhu

Aug 11, 2010
Thank you very much for your work.
You move a big step forward and I really appreciate that.
Will test it soon.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

so made my own tool imgfs2part

Difference between Official Green Mango
    -> change device name for Market place
    -> developer unlock for sideloading apps

DOWNLOAD

Thanks to DFT
    Possible FIX to constant SIM error & poor internet

Is there still SIM error;)

Just wanted to inform you all. Probably I have found solution to constant SIM error and poor internet.

To fix constant SIM error just change the radio to 5.51.09.06a_22.30.50.09U which can be downloaded from http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=13829109&postcount=1 (at bottom of OP there is a link to 'HD2 WP7 radio pack'). The outcome of this is what I am experiencing is there is only one sim error after first flash, then you have to do airplane mode on-off once...and then...whoa !! no SIM error and comparatively fast internet. Also don't forget to do the whole procedure of installing wp6.5 then task 29 with radio 2.12 then mgldr then format USB in mgldr then flash the modified ROM. Best luck, n enjoy ur Mango....

If my above suggestion helped you then pls done forget to press the thank button ! please

Also Thank to DFT, elfinlaz & yukiXDA for his radios.
    I am in exactly the same boat as W3X, in that I am running 7004 build.

Thanks for your quick guide, but I am concerned that I may ruin my SD card. Also some forums tend to suggest that first of all reverting to a 6.5 WM ROM is advisable, because it helps to clear things properly?

Would you or another kind member be able to point us Noobs (plus, speaking for myself, I'm no spring chicken and sometimes struggle to follow some of the tech speke) to a thorough, complete but simple guide for reverting from our current ROM and getting Mango?

Pretty please, with cherries on top.

TIA

SP
    You will need: Windows 6.5 ROM, MAGLDR 1.13 and the new Mango ROM

1. Turn your phone off.
    2. Get ready to hold the volume down button.
    3. Turn phone on and immediately hold the volume down button until the screen shows red blue and green.
    4. Connect your phone to the pc and the word serial which is on the screen will turn to USB.
    5. Install a windows 6.5 ROM. The stock ROM from the HTC website or a cooked ROM from XDA.
    6. Once the 6.5 ROM has fully installed repeat steps 1, 2, 3 and 4.
    7. Flash MAGLDR 1.13.
    8. The MAGLDR menu should now be on your screen. Using the volume key scroll down to USB Flasher and press the hard key at the bottom left of the phone.
    9. Flash the new Mango ROM.

Let me know if you have any questions.
    Beta2

I've tried to update to beta 2. I knew that it would destroy my sdcard that's why i used an old 512mb :D

Updating with SdCard:

Flashing worked, but even if I use another sdcard it won't boot. It says that my sdcard is damaged, booting without one isn't working either.

Updating without a SdCard:

Flashed Green Mango again. Updating isn't working. The application says that the update worked, but at "about phone" it still says 7592.

(Used both, unlocked and dft's Green Mango)
    Quick question though idk why I am not able to sync music on zune.. any ideas?

I had that problem at first... Tried syncing music just nothing happened. Think i just unplugged and restarted zune software and was able to sync music