alpharev public beta open

Search This thread

wolfway

Apr 9, 2011
the S/N number from my phone and the number in the alpharevx file (when you need to enter the key, there's a number in front) gave a totally different key. The one via the alpharev file worked, the other didn't. Might be a solution too

Snakey6

Dec 29, 2010
I'm having the same invalid beta key problem as well. Hearing some say that redownloading the file with a new S/N gives me hope I have to wait my computer cache is cleared so it won't just pop up the same file. Argh was hoping for a quick 1 click and done process.

I had some issues as well with the beta key, my problem was that i thought zeros were O's. But otherwise it worked great, got S-Off and rooted. Running with Wildpuzzle rom atm.

zigee

Mar 15, 2011
szszm
Hello!
I have the same problem like

_rawadb_handle_msg: unknown command 69766564

Anyone knows how can I make S-OFF?

3xeno

Dec 6, 2010
Bangalore
Alpharev supports 1.01.0002 and 1.01.0001. Should work fine on both.

Apparently, there are multiple versions of HBoot 1.01.0002, and AlphaRev does not work on all of these versions, only some of them. So, its a hit-or-miss if AlphaRev will work for you on HBoot 1.01.0002

No issues on 1.01.0001 though.

usaff22

Nov 8, 2011
Unfortunately, Maps has stopped.

images

Facepalm. Do you really need to open a dusty thread that is a year old? You've reached your 10 posts, well done, but no need to open such an old thread and comment saying Revolutionary when almost everyone knows it's called Revolutionary. Hell, some people don't even know it was once called Alpharev X.

/rage

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Okay
    acording to a guy in the IRC
    you need to install HTC Sync for the drivers and the uninstall it, but keep the drivers
    Yea, same here.

5 mins left!
    I'll report the results here :]

ALSO:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=14693680

Check that thread.
    It tells you what to do after you S-OFF-d it
    I got it working finally
    Installed hboot drivers from unrevoked site and used Debugging mode on usb and selected use as disc drive

http://unrevoked.com/rootwiki/doku.php/public/windows_hboot_driver_install

No need for HTC Sync

S-Off :D thank you Alpharev!!
    Using Ubuntu 10.04.
    Couldn't get it to work initially. Downloaded alpharevx.tgz and unzipped into home directory but double clicking wouldn't work. Nothing. No error, no prompts. Just like I hadn't done anything. Tried keying in "alpharevx" from terminal but same thing. Prompt returned but no message or action.

Then tried "./alpharevx" and got endless "waiting for device.." message. Some headway at last!!!.

Then tried "sudo ./alpharevx" and the program worked flawlessly. Triumph over my ignorance!

For those using Ubuntu linux try the following:

- Download and uncompress alpharevx file
    - Open terminal and 'cd' to the directory where the uncompressed alpharevx file is.
    - Plug in your phone to usb port and set "USB debugging" on. Set to "Charge only".
    - In Linux terminal type "sudo ./alpharevx" and press enter and follow prompts on PC screen.
    hi there, does anyone know how to get the beta key?i cannot seem to get it and there is no webpage popup as well.

When you click on Download, when the Download Starts, there is a dropdown with a form, asking for all relevant details. Try using a different browser.