[Open] Theme Requests

Search This thread

notsointeresting

Mar 18, 2011
Vancouver, BC
This is back up and running again guys, :) Give a big thanks to Af974 who was able to open up the threads super quick.

This is basically a Theme Request thread themers can refer to , to pick up projects people want, or to get feedback on ideas they have personally.
This is also if anyone makes a theme and wants to show off screenshots before they release it (or not).
I always take a lot of consideration into these requests and I hope other themers want to use this thread also.

Last edited:

Caiaphas

Mar 30, 2011
I was wondering if you could possibly do a theme for MikShifted-G v1.5 based on the monster lock ring? I remember Dread7 did a monster theme for CM7 which was really nice. You could probably just do a skin of it with a metamorph for the things that can't be skinned. Thanks in advance!

db56319

Apr 2, 2010
Central MN
Would it be possible make a Disturbed (the band) theme? I guess if possible I would use any ROM that this would be made for, up to the themer on choice of ROM.

Last edited:

notsointeresting

Mar 18, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Would it be possible make a Disturbed (the band) theme? I guess if possible I would use any ROM that this would be made for, up to the themer on choice of ROM.

I added it to the OP.

BTW: If you dont specify any type of ROM then whichever themer takes it up will probably just use the ROM they do they most theming for

I have one personal request but after I am done with that if no themer has picked yours up yet I will get to yours.

TDJ512

Dec 30, 2010
I was wondering if it would be possible to make the "Today in History" HTC widget compatible with the Supreme Sense V2 ROM? It loads fine, it just don't seem like it can be activated as is, like its missing something thats required that may be found in the ROM you guys are pulling the sense 3.0 from. I would have asked directly in the ROM thread however I don't have 10 posts :(

Also I'm looking for an all black rosie or transparent, I would give it a go myself but I'm not sure how to edit the rosie. Last but not least It would be great if the full Wood theme could be ported in. All black or wood grain is the way I roll, I themed my own black version using bits and pieces from every theme thats been rolled out to make it perfect for my taste, I still have to work on the widgets and the Rosie then it'll be perfect, but it definitely would be awesome to get the fully themed Wood, widgets and all, so I can switch between the 2.

I really couldn't be more happy with my Evo Shift I do appreciate you guys work and hopefully in the future once I get all the framework aspects down of this compile, I can contribute something as well. Anyhow thats all just thinking out loud throwing idea's around of what I personally would like to see accomplished. If any of that could be tackled that would be great.

notsointeresting

Mar 18, 2011
Vancouver, BC
I was wondering if it would be possible to make the "Today in History" HTC widget compatible with the Supreme Sense V2 ROM? It loads fine, it just don't seem like it can be activated as is, like its missing something thats required that may be found in the ROM you guys are pulling the sense 3.0 from. I would have asked directly in the ROM thread however I don't have 10 posts :(

Also I'm looking for an all black rosie or transparent, I would give it a go myself but I'm not sure how to edit the rosie. Last but not least It would be great if the full Wood theme could be ported in. All black or wood grain is the way I roll, I themed my own black version using bits and pieces from every theme thats been rolled out to make it perfect for my taste, I still have to work on the widgets and the Rosie then it'll be perfect, but it definitely would be awesome to get the fully themed Wood, widgets and all, so I can switch between the 2.

I really couldn't be more happy with my Evo Shift I do appreciate you guys work and hopefully in the future once I get all the framework aspects down of this compile, I can contribute something as well. Anyhow thats all just thinking out loud throwing idea's around of what I personally would like to see accomplished. If any of that could be tackled that would be great.

For your black theme I released an all black theme yesterday.
About the today in history widget, well maybe strapped365 can look at it but hes the only one who messes with the ROM itself.
as for a wood theme I will add it to the OP. Maybe a themer will get around to it soon

TDJ512

Dec 30, 2010
Yeah I kind of worked over the black version theme with a blend of the Supreme Sense v2 theme layout and edited a few aspects of prboy1969 transparent status bar mod and rolled it into 1, but I still haven't come across a rosie that really tops off what i'm trying to accomplish. A transparent rosie could be ideal, and maybe a remapping of the personalize key if possible, to messages. I need to learn how to edit the rosie :p

prboy1969

May 7, 2009
Michigan
Yeah I kind of worked over the black version theme with a blend of the Supreme Sense v2 theme layout and edited a few aspects of prboy1969 transparent status bar mod and rolled it into 1, but I still haven't come across a rosie that really tops off what i'm trying to accomplish. A transparent rosie could be ideal, and maybe a remapping of the personalize key if possible, to messages. I need to learn how to edit the rosie :p

I say post it up for everyone to enjoy :) . Share the wealth :) .

Reactions: TDJ512

StringerE

Jul 10, 2007
Houston, TX
EpicBlues update?

Your EpicBlues theme port for Supreme Sense was my all time favorite. But it doesn't work with the newer versions. I'd like to see an update of EpicBlues for Supreme Sense, MikG, or (and?) Synergy!

Thanks!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is back up and running again guys, :) Give a big thanks to Af974 who was able to open up the threads super quick.

This is basically a Theme Request thread themers can refer to , to pick up projects people want, or to get feedback on ideas they have personally.
    This is also if anyone makes a theme and wants to show off screenshots before they release it (or not).
    I always take a lot of consideration into these requests and I hope other themers want to use this thread also.

I say post it up for everyone to enjoy :) . Share the wealth :) .
    Your EpicBlues theme port for Supreme Sense was my all time favorite. But it doesn't work with the newer versions. I'd like to see an update of EpicBlues for Supreme Sense, MikG, or (and?) Synergy!

Thanks!

Keep a lookout something may be in store for you...
    Sorry for being incessant, but did you get a chance to work on that theme? If not its fine, but could you link me to something else?

Has anyone posted a guide on how to make status bar themes for sense 2.1? If so, I would make one myself, but I haven't found one. If you know where one is, that would be great.

A gift!

Of course wipe cache and dalvik cache. You should be on the latest 1.76 patch for mikshift and all will be fine
    thank you Edit: anyway

A gift!

Of course wipe cache and dalvik cache. You should be on the latest 1.76 patch for mikshift and all will be fine

Why thank you my good sir, I will test immediately, will report results.

Sent from my Tapatalk Premium app I got for free thanks to getjar!!!

Edit:

I just tried this out, and though it is awesome, its not what I wanted. What I wish I could find is something that looks completely like stock gingersense, that 6 step green battery without the percentage. The one you gave me is blue with percent, and I would LOVE this battery, if I wasn't trying to pass my phone off as unrooted. Image of what it looks like here:

2011-10-20_22-47-42.jpg