Forum Guidelines/Welcome To The Galaxy Note 2 Forum - Introducing The Moderation Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

O_G

Retired Senior Moderator / Retired ET Admin
Jul 8, 2007
Hi all,

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself, my user name is original_ganjaman. I have been assigned to moderate this forum along with reinbeau, oka1 and bigjoe2675. Together we form the moderation team.

Our goal is to keep this forum as clean and easy to find what you need as quickly as possible. We ask you to help us by posting in the correct sections.

Please only post ROM Development, Hacks, Mods, Fixes and Tutorials in the development section, all questions go in Q&A. This prevents the development section getting clogged up by irrelevant posts.

If you see any thread that is in the wrong section or if you see any questionable posts, please don't hesitate to click the report (
report-postheading.png
) button.

When posting in the development section, please try to provide as much information in the thread title as possible. It makes it easier for users to find what they are after. Here is a example:

[Type][Date]Rom name here[Android/Linux kernel version number][Beta/Alpha]

Resulting in the thread title looking like this:

[ROM][Dec 13]Your ROM name v0.1[2.3.7][BETA]

Please post any sticky requests in this thread, also PM one of the moderation team to prevent them from getting missed.

Lets all work together to make this a fantastic forum:)

Last edited:

Reb0rn

Sep 19, 2007
Sweden
!1000th post!

I will write my thousand post here and thank this awesome community for keeping our new toys fast and alive.

Looking forward to yet another new device with its own magic and contributing to its development.

MiguelHogue

Jun 9, 2012
Washington,DC
Can't wait for the ball to get rolling...hope my days on the epic 4g touch will be well on the note 2 when development comes :thumbup:

-TeaM VeNuM Like A Boss

dc13

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 12, 2007
Boise, ID
could i get the sprint recovery and root thread stickied going to make that the thread people can go to once we find a way. will also have a how to and video once done.

jpvanpolanen

Sep 18, 2009
Renkum
nl.linkedin.com
Different forums - same subjects??

Question:

What is the difference between Galaxy Note II: Android Developement and Original Android Development.

I see all custom roms so what's the difference?

O_G

Retired Senior Moderator / Retired ET Admin
Jul 8, 2007
Question:

What is the difference between Galaxy Note II: Android Developement and Original Android Development.

Generally speaking, if its a device first and its built from source, then it belongs in the original development section. Those ROMs based off the "originals" go in the development section. There are a few exceptions, but thats the general rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all,

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself, my user name is original_ganjaman. I have been assigned to moderate this forum along with reinbeau, oka1 and bigjoe2675. Together we form the moderation team.

Our goal is to keep this forum as clean and easy to find what you need as quickly as possible. We ask you to help us by posting in the correct sections.

Please only post ROM Development, Hacks, Mods, Fixes and Tutorials in the development section, all questions go in Q&A. This prevents the development section getting clogged up by irrelevant posts.

If you see any thread that is in the wrong section or if you see any questionable posts, please don't hesitate to click the report (
    report-postheading.png
    ) button.

When posting in the development section, please try to provide as much information in the thread title as possible. It makes it easier for users to find what they are after. Here is a example:

[Type][Date]Rom name here[Android/Linux kernel version number][Beta/Alpha]

Resulting in the thread title looking like this:

[ROM][Dec 13]Your ROM name v0.1[2.3.7][BETA]

Please post any sticky requests in this thread, also PM one of the moderation team to prevent them from getting missed.

Lets all work together to make this a fantastic forum:)
    Question:

Generally speaking, if its a device first and its built from source, then it belongs in the original development section. Those ROMs based off the "originals" go in the development section. There are a few exceptions, but thats the general rule.