T-Mobile and Throttling?

Search This thread

ckfmunoz

Nov 3, 2011
I'm debating switching from AT&T to TMo solely because I hate monitoring my data to stay below 2GB and I know that TMo wouldn't charge me for going over the cap and I just get throttled.

My cousin has T Mobile but he claims that he's never been throttled even if he goes over the cap. But I've read that others also on TMo get throttle as soon as they got their caps.

Is it random or by chance whether people get throttled or not?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

xcrazydx

Feb 3, 2012
My gf gets throttled all the time and service sucks. T-Mobile sucks azz. Price is good, service sucks.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

TheCybertronian

Oct 17, 2013
You will get throttled going over your limit. I'm going unlimited the wife loves tmo and has been happy with the service wherever she goes. Today is the day.

Sent from my SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

TheCybertronian

Oct 17, 2013
She's not unlimited but I am and I been burning through on LTE only since Saturday with zero slowdowns. If I get throttled I'll let you know but nobody I know has had that problem.

xcrazydx

Feb 3, 2012
She's not unlimited but I am and I been burning through on LTE only since Saturday with zero slowdowns. If I get throttled I'll let you know but nobody I know has had that problem.

No man, I was telling you my girlfriend is on an unlimited plan and she gets throttled almost every month.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk