Any stable KitKat ROM's that use all the kit?

Search This thread

the lemming

Feb 23, 2012
Hello

I have just flashed my ASUS TF300T for the first time, and more importantly successfully.

However the Flash is a Jelly Bean. Are there any KitKat ROM's available that use all the TF300T features like the top row of keys, cameras and Tigra 3 stuff?

Or is it best to stick with Jelly Bean ROM's for the foreseeable future?

cmendonc2

Aug 29, 2011
Hello

I have just flashed my ASUS TF300T for the first time, and more importantly successfully.

However the Flash is a Jelly Bean. Are there any KitKat ROM's available that use all the TF300T features like the top row of keys, cameras and Tigra 3 stuff?

Or is it best to stick with Jelly Bean ROM's for the foreseeable future?

Cm, CROMBi, Omni, AOKP, SlimKat, etc.

Wrong section though ;)

das chaos

Jan 28, 2014
Newbee question

Now that I haverooted my TF300T and installed a working ROM, can I use any old ROM from any source for a TF300T?

Or do I have to be very specific about what I install?

And if I have to be specific, what questions must I ask myself before hunting down a particular ROM?

This is the tutorial that I used to replace my Stock ROM.
http://www.transformerforums.com/fo...nstall-roms-tf300-jelly-bean-kitkat-roms.html

Cheers
1. Learn to read, then
2. read
3. read
4. read again
5. and again: CM 11, Crombi-kk, Pac-Rom, Slimkat, Omni-Rom are ROMs that are quite stable and better than stock.

the lemming

Feb 23, 2012
1. Learn to read, then
2. read
3. read
4. read again
5. and again: CM 11, Crombi-kk, Pac-Rom, Slimkat, Omni-Rom are ROMs that are quite stable and better than stock.

Thank you for your informative reply. May I also add:

10 Learn to be less condescending.

20 Learn to be even less condescending

30 Learn humility

40 GOTO 10