[ROM] insanity ii cm ics & insanity ii cm jb

Search This thread

daddyo

Feb 17, 2006
Love this rom. Just a couple if noob questions:

Is it correct that to get to the external SD card I have to navigate via the /emmc folder? as if I navigate to /sdcard/external_sd, this folder is empty.

Some applications, for example, SMS backup and restore, can't see backup files on the external SD card, even though they can browse to the external sd card via /emmc and find the folder the backup is in. The files can be seen using rootexplorer but the programme that uses them can't see them. Is there an obvious reason for this?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA card

ogk-slay

Nov 22, 2011
hello, i flashed modded lockscreen rings but i wasn't careful and it flashed a new framework-res.apk... it's not a big deal but now the notifications are whited out and i want to restore the framework-res.apk from insanity II. I'm not really sure as to how to proceed doing that. maybe flash only that file? I could just reflash insanity completely but it takes a while to re-add all my settings after doing that.

EDIT: solved by flashing the insanity ics animations that had framework-res.apk in it. time to learn how to make zips i guess

Last edited:

hnernes

Nov 8, 2010
Haugesund
Does anybody know what exactly the DPI is when we choose 182 DPI in nitrality? And what is the DPI when it is at 240? I am asking because the DPI is obviously increasing when setting a lower number for the screen resolution (inverted), so it can't really be 182?

What would be the 1:1 setting for this display (218,5 PPI) in terms of DPI in nitrality?

Last edited:

ogk-slay

Nov 22, 2011
Still a few issues with the camera: in HD mode there's a permanent zoom and the zoom can't be changed. In high quality, you can't zoom in.

Any ideas?

pittas

Nov 27, 2009
No matter what rom i try on my spare time...after 2-3 days max i keep returning to the backup of this rom.
Simply amazing, bug free, huge battery life,bloatless, really fast.

I wish OP will come back soon for some ICS release :D
But even if he is not, personally i am really grateful, easily the best rom i ve ever tried on SGS2

Reactions: buzzboy

nitr8

Retired Recognized Developer
Sep 24, 2006
Switzerland
I am back ;)

And so is tr0jan ;) insanity cm ics is running on our phones ;) watch this space, ill give you guys something today or tomorrow..

Sorry it has been a little quite, but we have just started our own business so the first few months I had to get my head down..

_Garry_

Sep 16, 2011
Hückeswagen
Xiaomi Poco F1
Insanity ics...hell yeah. Cant wait to get my s2 back from repair.

Could you plz give some info about the rom?
Like requirements what we need to prepare to get it running on our s2?!

Last edited:

enel_

Aug 28, 2009
Hell yeah he is back =D!!!

Just one thing, is it possible to implement AOKP setting into Insanity CM9?

HyDrOG3NICS ROM is a ROM that combines CM9 and AOKP, an Insanity version of this idea would be perfect =)

nitr8

Retired Recognized Developer
Sep 24, 2006
Switzerland
All,

Please note there is an updated ICS version of insanity as promised.

Please NOTE this is the start ;) so still needs a lot of tweaking but solid as a rock as is now....

My older followers still on insanity ii cm you should be able to upgrade as per normal, flash ics "wipe cache partition and dalvik-cache" reboot ;)

New Version - 060
2d2n9mo
insanity ii cm 060

xan will do some nitrality changes for us soon.

Last edited:

adamski123

Jun 15, 2011
London.
All,

Please note there is an updated ICS version of insanity as promised.

Please NOTE this is the start ;) so still needs a lot of tweaking but solid as a rock as is now....

My older followers still on insanity ii cm you should be able to upgrade as per normal, flash ics "wipe cache partition and dalvik-cache" reboot ;)

New Version - 060

xan will do some nitrality changes for us soon.

Screenshots? :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts