[Mods] CleanROM ATT-SE 1.0 Call Recording,No wake on SMS Etc.

Search This thread

ViciousMo

Dec 2, 2012
Regulus,

I am still having issues with the AOSP lockscreen. I've cleaned flashed both files with no luck

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app

sgs2_1.6

Nov 24, 2011
Will the call recording zip work om clean rom 3.5?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium

JohnCorleone

Dec 19, 2010
Whittier,CA
Regulus, I am new within the past month to AT&T (changing from Sprint) and I definitely appreciate Scott and you taking the time to do some great work for the AT&T exclusive build and if I dont make it in time today, you will both see a donation from me no later than tomorrow. I hope you keep bringing the goodies! Great job on the 1.0 mods!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

sgs2_1.6

Nov 24, 2011
Where do you go to hear your recorded voice?

regulusv7

Sep 16, 2012
Regulus,

I am still having issues with the AOSP lockscreen. I've cleaned flashed both files with no luck

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app

Hmm. Are you on this ROM or 3.5?

Regulus, I am new within the past month to AT&T (changing from Sprint) and I definitely appreciate Scott and you taking the time to do some great work for the AT&T exclusive build and if I dont make it in time today, you will both see a donation from me no later than tomorrow. I hope you keep bringing the goodies! Great job on the 1.0 mods!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

Thank you very much

Where do you go to hear your recorded voice?

Internal SDCard -> Sounds

mutantblack

Sep 22, 2006
Tornados City
This is awesome. Works perfectly. Thanks a lot.
Download and flash. Can't be easier.

Edit*** After flashing CRT off, my titanium backup can't launch anymore. I uninstall it but it won't let me install back. I have error message of Out of space when I still have 8gb free space left. I don't know what to do. Any help?

Last edited:

regulusv7

Sep 16, 2012
This is awesome. Works perfectly. Thanks a lot.
Download and flash. Can't be easier.

Edit*** After flashing CRT off, my titanium backup can't launch anymore. I uninstall it but it won't let me install back. I have error message of Out of space when I still have 8gb free space left. I don't know what to do. Any help?

Interesting, I use titanium backup and it works just fine.Try clearing app data and see if that works.

Mac11700

Aug 16, 2010
St.Louis
WoW...your on a roll..

All working fine on my AT&T Note II running SE...:good::good::good:

Thank You

Mac

Couple of small problems

First off: total noob. New to Android, new to xda. I've had iPhones since the iPhone came out. No jailbreak for iP5 brought me to GN2.

The CRT Off animation is only working every now and then. I've tried to show it to some family members and every time I do, it gets stage fright and fails me...

I don't know how to get the AOSP Lockscreen Toggle Mod working or where to find settings and such.

My ES File Explorer and ES Task Manager 'self deleted' earlier (right after I flashed the CRT Off animation. I reinstalled it and now, it will not open and gives an error when trying to open. Don't know if that's related to the intermittent CRT thing or not.

regulusv7

Sep 16, 2012
First off: total noob. New to Android, new to xda. I've had iPhones since the iPhone came out. No jailbreak for iP5 brought me to GN2.

The CRT Off animation is only working every now and then. I've tried to show it to some family members and every time I do, it gets stage fright and fails me...

I don't know how to get the AOSP Lockscreen Toggle Mod working or where to find settings and such.

My ES File Explorer and ES Task Manager 'self deleted' earlier (right after I flashed the CRT Off animation. I reinstalled it and now, it will not open and gives an error when trying to open. Don't know if that's related to the intermittent CRT thing or not.

Which mods are you using and in which order did you install?

farfromovin

Aug 15, 2011
Oxnard, CA
Would this work for cleanrom 4.0.5?:confused:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Ive been trying to make it work on 4.0.5 (not the SE edition like the OP states compatibility) and I'm getting a whole lotta systemui crashes :eek: . All I'm after is crt off, 4 way, and a little ink fingers lol. Ooh, wonder if we could do ink fingers with AOSP lockscreen?

OP, thank you, you have some of the best mods available for the Note2!

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Which mods are you using and in which order did you install?

I have everything from post 1. I did not pay attention to order. Maybe that made things worse...

I also have Asylum kernel. Should I just start over in some sort of order? I'm thinking of trying CleanROM ACE 4.0.5. Will that make me lose my overclocked Asylum? Not that I need it or anything. Just thought wow, that's fast.

My battery life has been amazing. Sitting at 34% with 2d 2h 3m 31s on battery!

regulusv7

Sep 16, 2012
I have everything from post 1. I did not pay attention to order. Maybe that made things worse...

I also have Asylum kernel. Should I just start over in some sort of order? I'm thinking of trying CleanROM ACE 4.0.5. Will that make me lose my overclocked Asylum? Not that I need it or anything. Just thought wow, that's fast.

My battery life has been amazing. Sitting at 34% with 2d 2h 3m 31s on battery!

These Mods may not work on 4.0.5. I may make some that will work, I just need all the files from that ROM. The camera may work though if it doesn't let me know.

Reactions: Gucci.Nexus

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Making mods specifically for CleanROM ATT-SE 1.0 You can try on other ROMS but these were made for this ROM specifically. All Mods Built from APk's pulled from this ROM so there should be no conflict.
    Let me know if there are any mod requests for this ROM.

Call Recording.

No Wake on SMS

Camera Mod by jobnik ported by me

What's inside?:

Camera "Unable to start while in a call" Alert Disabled
    Camera "Low Battery" Alert Disabled
    Camera "Can't use flash on low battery" Alert Disabled
    Camera Add Power button as a shutter to built in Volume keys
    Camera Enable "Shutter Sound On/Off" permanently
    Camcorder "Unable to record while in a call" Alert Disabled
    Camcorder "Can't use flash on low battery" Alert Disabled
    Camcorder "Low Battery" Alert Disabled
    Camcorder Add Power button as a shutter to built in Volume keys
    Camcorder Better audio quality/video bitrate
    Video Quality:
    1080p: Normal - 17MBit / Fine - 24MBit / Superfine - 30MBit
    720p: Normal - 9MBit / Fine - 13MBit / Superfine - 17MBit
    Sound Quality:
    192 kbit/s
    48000 KHz

His thread is: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1965801

AOSP Lockscreen Toggle Mod

You will need to flash both AOSP Lockscreen CleanROM ATT-SE 1.0.zip and SecSettings AOSP Lockscreen Addon CleanROM ATT-SE 1.0.zip.

CRT-OFF Animation
    Here they are link from my Dropbox.
    http://db.tt/fNS27g9D

Sent from my AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note II.

Here you go, Let me know if anything is not working
    Thanks I'm excited about this with I just have a good feeling. Lol I have several zips I'm gonna test on it also. I can add as we go if you wanted me too but after I test them for a day or two.

I'm downloading rom now.
    Sweet!
    This mod was built from apk pulled from Scotts rom thus 0% chance of conflict.
    Thanks much Dave donation will be coming your way

No Problem, Glad to Help
    I can flash it on my N7100?

It would probably depend on what base your ROM is on.

Sent from my AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 2