[Q] How to change device status to "official" [NEED HELP FAST]?

Search This thread

Fe4r_[KiNg]*

Jul 20, 2013
Slavonski Brod
Hi, few days ago I rooted my phone "Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505" with SafeRoot metod.
Now my phone starts rebooting all the time when battery is lower then 50% and now I must send it to service.

I need to unroot my phone before sending it to service.

If I unroot my phone with SU app, will phone status get back to "official" or not?
Can I change devise status to "official" on some other safe way (without tripping KNOX)?

By the way, Im from Croatia "EU".

Thanks!

spamtrash

Nov 9, 2008
Krasnoyarsk
Hi, few days ago I rooted my phone "Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505" with SafeRoot metod.
Now my phone starts rebooting all the time when battery is lower then 50% and now I must send it to service.

By the way, Im from Croatia "EU".

Thanks!

What you need to do:
1. take out the cover of your phone.
2. remove the battery
3. check if the battery's serial begins with: BD
4. Visually, by putting on flat surface, check if your battery is swollen

If answer to 3 or/and 4 is: YES, you have to call Samsung service centre claiming that you have the battery with BD number, that it is swollen visually and that you require replacement battery under the warranty.

Good luck.

Fe4r_[KiNg]*

Jul 20, 2013
Slavonski Brod
What you need to do:
1. take out the cover of your phone.
2. remove the battery
3. check if the battery's serial begins with: BD
4. Visually, by putting on flat surface, check if your battery is swollen

If answer to 3 or/and 4 is: YES, you have to call Samsung service centre claiming that you have the battery with BD number, that it is swollen visually and that you require replacement battery under the warranty.

Good luck.

Im sure that 4. is YES, BUT I will se 3. later.

The problem starts only when battery is under the 50%, when battery is 50% to 100% phone works without problems.

Repulsa

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 3, 2010
Your Mom's crib
Im sure that 4. is YES, BUT I will se 3. later.

The problem starts only when battery is under the 50%, when battery is 50% to 100% phone works without problems.

Im guessing this is battery problem , dont you have any spare battery or something to see if its gonna get fix? its just a few dollars you know. :D rather than sending for repair and it takes exactly 1 to 2 weeks :S. and if you wanna Download a stock rom base from your country , you can get it from here. Have a nice day.

Reactions: Fe4r_[KiNg]*

Top Liked Posts