WugFresh Root Method Question

Search This thread

Sanvido

Feb 4, 2014
If I use WugFresh Root Method to root and flash a custom recovery called Team Win Recovery. Will I still be able to take OTA updates? Also, since WugFresh installs the free version of BusyBox, is it still possible to upgrade to BusyBox Pro?

Thanks

gee2012

Recognized Contributor
Jul 13, 2010
Heerlen
If I use WugFresh Root Method to root and flash a custom recovery called Team Win Recovery. Will I still be able to take OTA updates? Also, since WugFresh installs the free version of BusyBox, is it still possible to upgrade to BusyBox Pro?

Thanks

Do yourself a favour and don`t use toolkits: learn to use adb/fastboot, rooting/flashing, recovery`s (sideload, push files) etc etc. Read the 4 top threads in the General section. Sooner or later you`re gona get into trouble with a toolkit and you will not be able to solve it bro :crying:

danarama

Aug 22, 2010
Oxenhope, West Yorkshire, UK
Do yourself a favour and don`t use toolkits: learn to use adb/fastboot, rooting/flashing, recovery`s (sideload, push files) etc etc. Read the 4 top threads in the General section. Sooner or later you`re gona get into trouble with a toolkit and you will not be able to solve it bro :crying:

+1 to every word said above!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Sanvido

Feb 4, 2014

Is there a reason particular reason as to why I shouldn't use a toolkit?

Pirateghost

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 24, 2010
androidninjas.com

Reading comprehension gets to us all at some point, eh?

Sent from my Nexus 5

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks

Reading comprehension gets to us all at some point, eh?

Sent from my Nexus 5