possible to carrier unlock Bell xperia Z1 ?

Search This thread

maxgohan

Sep 30, 2006
GTA
hey guys,

just wondering if there's a way to unlock this xperia z1

I'm currently on rogers and want to use this phone,

thanks

ruinkhan

Oct 6, 2007
Ontario
hey guys,

just wondering if there's a way to unlock this xperia z1

I'm currently on rogers and want to use this phone,

thanks

I have Bell 6906 as well. The only website that was able to give me the unlock code was http://unlock.canadagsm.ca/. They say it will take 3-7 BD's for them to get the code, but I got it in 2 days. I was referred to this site by Sony store employee.

Saggz25

Jan 7, 2014
Maybe it was never free for Sony devices, however Galaxy Note, Note 2, S3, S4 were free to unlock.

Hello,

This is my first post on here, I was scrolling through looking for a way to get the glove mode on my xperia z1, but I cant find anything about it.

Anyway, I bought codes off two different websites and both ended up refunding me and saying that they couldn't get the code.

I went on eBay and bought a code for $30CAD and it was in my inbox the next day and worked fine. The guy that sells them is very nice too. His eBay username is rakeshb10.

Look him up and get your unlock code there. You can check his feedback before you buy it, he has all good feedback.

Oh and some websites say you need to put in a SIM card from another carrier to enter the unlock code, that's actually alot more work. Just open your dialer and type *#*#SIMLOCK#*#*

Obviously use the numbers instead of letters, I just can't recall them right now. You just click network lock and enter the code and your good to go. Make sure you get the code first because you only get so many attempts to enter the code. If you enter the wrong one and use up all your attempts, your phone will be locked out.

I am attaching a screenshot of the SIMLOCK app and proof that mines unlocked. I also just got this phone on a two year contract just weeks prior to unlocking it. I'm staying with Bell for now though.

Hope I helped.

*Sent from my Sony Xperia Z1 smartphone.

Attachments

• IMG_67367009442007.jpeg
    IMG_67367009442007.jpeg
    21.4 KB · Views: 238
  • IMG_67370845264714.jpeg
    IMG_67370845264714.jpeg
    21.6 KB · Views: 220