[-::STOCK::-] SGH-T889V Factory Images, Roms, Modems, & Kernels (Updated 02/26/2013)

Search This thread

Darkshado

Apr 16, 2011
Montréal
Nvidia Shield Tablet
Nexus 6
They're roaming on Rogers in the Rest-of-Canada, and they've signed to share some spectrum for their upcoming LTE deployment.
Any mention of Videotron as a pure Rogers MVNO is way out of date.

As far as release dates go I couldn't tell you more beyond an educated guess, unfortunately I don't have any solid sources at VTL.

If you haven't already, take a look at my guide, it is possible to flash the I317M modem, but this isn't without consequences.

Vadim1

Sep 7, 2008
They're roaming on Rogers in the Rest-of-Canada, and they've signed to share some spectrum for their upcoming LTE deployment.
Any mention of Videotron as a pure Rogers MVNO is way out of date.

As far as release dates go I couldn't tell you more beyond an educated guess, unfortunately I don't have any solid sources at VTL.

If you haven't already, take a look at my guide, it is possible to flash the I317M modem, but this isn't without consequences.

So, now that the wait is over and we know that LTE will remain locked, I can finally think of upgrading to a newer device.
Needless to say, it will no longer be a Samsung one.

Darkshado

Apr 16, 2011
Montréal
Nvidia Shield Tablet
Nexus 6
@Vadim1: I guess you got the DNE7 update earlier today and aren't getting LTE?

Did you check that you were on the GSM/WCDMA network mode (iirc the first one on the Samsung ROM, it's been a while) and not WCDMA only? Better yet, did you try playing with the band selection service menu?

Vadim1

Sep 7, 2008
Of course, I did try both.

LTE has not been enabled.
Not that it would be vital, but I would have liked it to be there.
I kept on waiting for this update before considering getting a new device. Now all my options are open.

Top Liked Posts