[ROM] Condemned CM7.2 Stable (2.3.7) V15 (6/21/2012)

Search This thread

ohredwood

Jan 2, 2011
Dallas
Hello Condemned,

Will there be any more updates for this rom? I find no issues with it, very smooth rom. Thanks for your work.

DAN, I don't think this ROM is supported much anymore by endusers or the developer himself. I posted a thread right above yours a couple weeks back and never got a response or see any new responses until you started a new thread. I do like this ROM as well, very stable and has just enough bells and whistles to keep things going, while I see if some of the JB bugs are working themselves out for me.

Rushead

May 18, 2012
L.A., CA
CS has been pretty busy with family & other concerns. Also, I don't think he has a dinc anymore (I could be wrong). Most devs have left gb behind for ics & jb.

This is still a great build. Super solid, not much (if anything) left uncovered.

Sent from my ADR6350 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

lhinds7

Sep 3, 2010
CS has been pretty busy with family & other concerns. Also, I don't think he has a dinc anymore (I could be wrong). Most devs have left gb behind for ics & jb.

This is still a great build. Super solid, not much (if anything) left uncovered.

Sent from my ADR6350 using xda app-developers app

I still have a DINC, had it since July 2010. Holding out for a new quad-core device in the future. I don't like giant 5-inch screens either. My roommate has an S3. Not a fan of it. Just too big. The DINC is like the perfect size. Or maybe it's just because I'm so used to it :p

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Credits:
    cyanogen of course for the source
    Chad and tiny for the kernel
    workshed, conap and gnarlyc for their help getting me started and answering all my questions
    Bobcat331 and scotty85 for testing, contributing and instigating me.
    CUViper and PonsAsinorem for the BlueTooth fix
    The entire Eris community for their support and contributions along the way.

This is a modified and tweaked version of CM7. Features chad's Incredikernel with smartass v2. It also now uses ICS Roboto font.

Dalvik and cache wipe only should be fine for most.

Condemned CM7 V15

Thanks to goo-inside.me for the file hosting

CyanogenMod merged changelog

CCM7_Inc_LS.png
    CCM7_Inc_Home.png

CCM7_Inc_Apps.png
    CCM7_Inc_Note.png

6-21-12 - resync with cm source, wifi fixed

6/2/12 - resync with CM source

3/4/12 - Resync with CM source, fix market issues and missing shared lib
    errors, fix mod version in build.prop to reflect V13
    2/3/12 - Resynced with CM source.
    1/14/12 - Resynced with CM source.
    1/08/12 - Resynced with CM source. Removed Stripped 2 Hell version for now.
    Adjusted tweaks and build prop. See CM changelog for full source
    changes.
    11/05/11 - Some tweaks adjustments and added BT fix from Pons and CUViper
    10/23/11 - updated to CM7.1 Stable, Change to ICS Roboto font, added S2H version, more tweaks including portions of Dsextons universal adrenaline shot, updated to 10/08 incredikernel, removed 3d Gallery in place of QuickPic
    8/13/11 - resynced with CM Source, added Juwe11's RamScript
    7/12/11 - resynced with CM Source, modded build prop and boot image, changed boot animation.
    6/30/11 - resynced with CM Source. Upgraded to chad's latest kernel.

As always What you do to your device is your choice not mine. If anything happens to your device it's your problem not mine.

Enjoy :)
    I am uploading to dropbox from my phone. I will post a link once it's done.

I don't have an md5 sum but i did run this for a bit, it should work no problems.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8piig4iessp4mmn/CCM7_Inc_V15.zip
    Sorry guys. Got tied up with some things and forgot about WiFi. I'll have it fixed soon. Quick fix for now is as stated previously to flash a kernel.

Sent from my ADR6350 using xda premium
    I recommend a full wipe for V7 from previous versions.

Condemned CM7 V7 Vanilla

Condemned CM7 V7 Stripped 2 Hell - This version has no Live Wallpapers, foreign fonts removed, file manager removed, CM Wallpapers removed approx. 50% of ring and notification tones removed. It's approx 20 MB smaller than the full vanilla version.

10/23/11 - updated to CM7.1 Stable, Change to ICS Roboto font, added S2H version, more
    tweaks, updated to 10/08 incredikernel