X1 Game Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

bronx

Oct 18, 2006
I just simply wonder how long this thread is going to last... obviously You know that some of the things in here shouldn't be posted...

utrx

Jul 19, 2007
BUMP...
Really miss worms ...please help!

Hi again. For me, the two buttons under the screen do the job. One jumps and the other fires!

Rogero said:
actually i do have some great PPC games that i collected long time ago from my BlueAngel Days, i'll have to search my old Hard drives and dvd's to find them, i remember having Tomb Raider running fully smooth and lot of other great games, i must find them guys, i'll do my best, cheers..

Thanks! Your games are awesome. I will add them to the main page momentarily.

bronx said:
just simply wonder how long this thread is going to last... obviously You know that some of the things in here shouldn't be posted...

Ok People. bronx has a point here! We don't need to get in trouble with uncle sam and ruin this great place!

Let's keep things hush-hush. If your game is fishy, don't announce things and post serials! Be discreet.

jcsxda

Nov 10, 2008
London
Hi again. For me, the two buttons under the screen do the job. One jumps and the other fires!
Hi utrx and thank you for responding
I see what you mean -its still very playable with just fire and jump
Maybe silly but I miss the backflip ...its part of gameplay and its built in -its right there waiting but I can't find a third key that works
This might be device specific -no?

Maybe its just us two:-
Has anyone got all three working on Xperia?
(3 = fire & jump & backflip)

Last edited:

djglenn1337

Mar 13, 2009
Hi utrx and thank you for responding
I see what you mean -its still very playable with just fire and jump
Maybe silly but I miss the backflip ...its part of gameplay and its built in -its right there waiting but I can't find a third key that works
This might be device specific -no?

Maybe its just us two:-
Has anyone got all three working on Xperia?
(3 = fire & jump & backflip)

I agree that it would be workable with just jump and shoot, however I cannot allocate either of the two buttons to shoot without un-asigning the backflip button. It then will not let me save without the backflip button allocated....

Kid_DC

Dec 22, 2008
Erlangen
Anyone can download on rapidshare...kindly upload somewhere else...thanks in advance.:D

Additional Packages from Kid DC's Multimedia Operating System 4.2

>>>Games Link Here<<<
-Insaniquarium
-Quartz 2D
-Fritz Chess
-Worms World Party
-Bluetooth Chess
Yeah they are all working on my Xperia.
Insaniquarium, Quartz2d and Worms are really addictive :)
You can all download them in my Rom-Thread ;)

utrx

Jul 19, 2007
Added To First Page:

Helicopter
Bubble Buster
Touch the Music
Greedy Penguin
Snake Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.