Gingerbread to come out at end of march

Search This thread

elviroo

Jul 15, 2010
in my humble opinion the whole android development thing is to laugh! gingerbread... nice ! its released on christmas but nearly nobody is able to use it. when can you use your gingerbread? in spring - very nice.

either they should think about their naming or they should think about their marketing strategies...

cripez

Nov 21, 2010
Calgary Alberta
lol I dunno about everyone else but for me, I think if it comes then it comes and if not then oh well. Not much we can do about it... we got amazing developers here thats why we are all using all sorts of different custom roms. I'm happy with what we go so far so if we do get an official update then it'll be a bonus...
but even if they don't I don't really see a need to get upset about it =]

that's just my opinion =p

iitadakimas

Sep 18, 2010
Why don't they release it for all devices & countries at the same time like the ios? Not an apple fanboy, just curious.

eeyunopper

Oct 12, 2010
Excuse my ignorance, but how would having gingerbread improve this phone? I've done some googles on gingerbread, but cannot find anything I personally think is a must have. Support for hardware this phone doesn't have (useless), improved cut and paste (boring), improved UI (which i'm sure we all have, thanks to devs, anyway) faster speeds (hmmm) and better app management (useful), but will GB have support for gapless playback of music files, a keyboard designed for thumbs bigger than matchsticks, a smoothness to the animations that matches the iPhone? PLease, strip away my ignorance.....

Don't get me wrong, as soon as it's available, I will have it.

There.... Blood dripped in shark infested waters... let the frenzy begin.... :D

4ltair

Aug 20, 2009
^

1.Support for the front facing camera
2.Android optimized for Hummingbird processor

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i had talk with a guy working in samsung and he told me that Gingerbread will come out of testing in march/april i hope it will be available in april :)