Back in a phablet once again!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ayo234

Nov 21, 2012
Well after a long hard 3 months using an Iphone4 after my dell Streak 5 bit the dust. I decided it was time for a new phone. My choices were either a MEGA or Note 2. I checked out both but to my surprise the mega didn't flow as nice as the Note. So I took it home with me and am now the proud owner of a Note 2:laugh:

Any way you can return it? The note 3 event is sept 4 (tomorrow) you might want to look at that. The note two is a great device but if you bought it just now at on 2 year contract price then it was a mistake

Sent from that one guy with the cool phone
If I helped you hit that Thanks button!

AkumaMax

Any way you can return it? The note 3 event is sept 4 (tomorrow) you might want to look at that. The note two is a great device but if you bought it just now at on 2 year contract price then it was a mistake

Sent from that one guy with the cool phone
If I helped you hit that Thanks button!

eh thats what my wifes upgrade is for. Anyway no 2 year agreement on it since I got hookups and I have 30 days to return if the note 3 does drop.

crixley

May 25, 2012
eh thats what my wifes upgrade is for. Anyway no 2 year agreement on it since I got hookups and I have 30 days to return if the note 3 does drop.

This phone rocks anyway..

Good community here, and I can't see it going anywhere anytime soon. Most people seem to be skipping the note 3 so I'd say our phone will still be relevant for quite some time

gregsarg

Apr 8, 2011
B.F.E.
Note 3 is not my cup of tea. ..
That processor is gonna sound like a toilet flushing the battery. ..and the camera is lacking image stabilization. .

Leather black color looks odd. ...and 5.7 inches of display was a mistake. ..

Not to mention a guaranteed lock on the bootloader with endless exploit patches sure to come. ..

Sorry. ...I'll keep my rock solid note 2...at least another year. ..or until Sammy puts out the S5 active. ...

You did well getting a note 2...as it is a great device with great support and community. ..g

(All my opinion of course)...g

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using XDA Premium HD app

Hardcore73

Dec 30, 2011
Pulled the trigger this morning on the Note 3 in white (to go with my white galaxy gear!) yeah buddy :)

crixley

May 25, 2012
That processor is gonna sound like a toilet flushing the battery. ..and the camera is lacking image stabilization. .

Not to mention a guaranteed lock on the bootloader with endless exploit patches sure to come. ..

Sorry. ...I'll keep my rock solid note 2...at least another year. ..or until Sammy puts out the S5 active. ...

You did well getting a note 2...as it is a great device with great support and community. ..g

The camera does have image stabilization...

Also the processor is more efficient, therefore battery life should be equivalent to ours currently.

"13MP Camera With Stabilization

The Galaxy Note 3 includes an upgraded 13MP camera that includes smart stabilization. This is Samsung’s optical image stabilization which will make photos look better thanks to advanced technology. Users also have access to a host of camera modes found on the Galaxy S4 including Dual Shot."

ebubbastew

Jun 17, 2011
You said it, the note 2 isn't going anywhere the devolpment is just getting started and I've got the vzw note 2 and use the at&t Sim and both fourm s are great ! Lots of love to tha note 2

note 2 funktified

Bajanman

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 17, 2009
Los Angeles Ca.

The Galaxy Note 3 includes an upgraded 13MP camera that includes smart stabilization. This is Samsung’s optical image stabilization which will make photos look better thanks to advanced technology. Users also have access to a host of camera modes found on the Galaxy S4 including Dual Shot."

You're right about Sammy image stabilization.
ujyqetas.jpg

Which is going to be thru software based. But having true OIS is a big difference...
The phone is moving where the lens is sitting still. It's like it's on its own separate gyroscope!! I first seen it on the Sony camcorder at the CES show. The other functions that we'll get will be nice. But I'll hold out till the next model. Where technology will be very advanced by then...
Jmho;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 4

gregsarg

Apr 8, 2011
B.F.E.
The camera does have image stabilization...

Also the processor is more efficient, therefore battery life should be equivalent to ours currently.

Then Samsung lied...
And besides the obvious boatloader issues...
A custom rom kills the neat software tricks... g

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well after a long hard 3 months using an Iphone4 after my dell Streak 5 bit the dust. I decided it was time for a new phone. My choices were either a MEGA or Note 2. I checked out both but to my surprise the mega didn't flow as nice as the Note. So I took it home with me and am now the proud owner of a Note 2:laugh:
    Welcome to the GN2, enjoy your new toy!!:thumbup::thumbup:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 4

You made the right choice ;)