Moshi screen protector $5 & Body Glove case $5 with free shipping from AT&T

Search This thread

gsrrr

Apr 6, 2011
Last edited:

[r.]GimP

May 3, 2013
Las Vegas NV / Arlington TX
Normally these are $25 but it's on sale now for just $5. Never tried this brand so not sure how it fits.

http://www.att.com/shop/wireless/accessories/screen-protectors/sku6280572.html

This is the one I have, beyond all believe this thing is unbelievably well made.

I cannot express that I have had this single screen protector since May, it has absolutely zero scratches on it, I haven't had to re apply it, even though it comes off and can be put back on instantly.

It's anti glare too. I'll have to charge my camera to take a picture to do this thing justice. the clear material is made out of something like 100x stronger than the black stuff on the edges. I have scuffs and scratches on the protector on the plastic areas, but they are tiny and almost impossible to see since its black on black anyway.

I always thought screen protectors just suck in general and would have to get like a "5 pack" to keep chucking them, this thing is one of a kind.

N

nygfan760

Might have to order one now that I got a tiny scratch on this screen....

bobafx

Oct 1, 2009
if you guys order 3 its only $11.25 because we would get an extra 25% off

Edit: it ended up being $12.15 after tax + free shipping

Last edited:
N

nygfan760

if you guys order 3 its only $11.25 because we would get an extra 25% off

Edit: it ended up being $12.15 after tax + free shipping

Damn. I ordered only one should've got 3 just in case....any tips on applying it cause I've never done this before?

Sent from my LG-E970 using xda app-developers app

plaster

Nov 11, 2007
Houston
I have one on my HTC vivid. It has a small gap between the protector and the screen. It works well enough, but will cause the occasional phantom touch. The small gap also removes a little clarity when compared to traditional screen protectors. Its not a bad product. The price reduction only makes it better.

Sent from my LG Optimus G using Tapatalk 4

Last edited:

kobebryant

May 4, 2009
tbilisi
OPPO Find X3 Neo
You should be able to. They did not ask for any AT&T info.

I try to buy from the site (i live in georgia), and here is a picture:
3ad507bc73bd.jpg

adfurgerson

Jan 24, 2011
Mine came via USPS priority mail today even though AT&T provided a FedEx tracking number in confirmation e-mail. Installation was easy and it seems to be a nice product. Was able to put my Ventiv case on without lifting up corner of screen protector, which happened with both Zaggs I had on phone.

TheChemist187

Mar 29, 2008
What color is it? I just bought it but it didn't let me choose a color. Can someone describe it and maybe post pictures.

Sent from my LG-E970 using xda premium

br0adband

Mar 28, 2008
What color is it? I just bought it but it didn't let me choose a color. Can someone describe it and maybe post pictures.

Sent from my LG-E970 using xda premium

What color is what, the screen protector or the case as there are pics at the website when you place the order. The screen protector is translucent primarily and black in the areas of the bezel with "holes" to show the front lights on the bottom face and cutouts for the camera/sensors.

The case is a titanium-like finish aka gunmetal gray basically with the pink and blue inserts (both included).

That's about it.

br0adband

Mar 28, 2008
I got the Moshi screen protector (ordered it Saturday, came about an hour ago), and I had a similar one on an Atrix 2 in 2012 but could never figure out what company made it. As soon as I took this one out of the packaging I realized it was Moshi that made the one for the Atrix 2 so I'm well aware of their quality, and this one for the LGOG is no different. I prefer this kind of screen protector for several reasons: a) no bubbles, and they say that in the marketing info and it's true, there are no bubbles to contend with (although a little dust or whatever can get on your nerves as you try to remove them during the install process), and b) it's a hard piece of whatever material they use so it's easy to remove and reapply (can even be washed if necessary and it'll retain that stickiness for reapplication), and finally c) it's matte and fingerprint proof which is awesome awesome awesome.

Did I say it's awesome? :D

Anyway, while I'd never pay $25 for one of these, the $5 offer is just too damned good to pass up so if you want something to protect that already tough Gorilla Glass 2 I can't recommend this one from Moshi - for $5, no less - any higher.

zpadi

Oct 26, 2013
Is it possible to use the Moshi screen protector with the body glove case? If not, would it be doable if I trimmed the screen protector?

br0adband

Mar 28, 2008
I can't see why not, the Moshi one is about as thick as a playing card so, it should be just fine as far as I can imagine. It fits almost to the very edge of the glass (like maybe .5mm smaller than the edge of the glass itself), so the case that I have on it right now - a two-piece hard matte black plastic one - fits fine, actually a little more snug because of the thickness of the Moshi protector actually.

Top Liked Posts