|SKIN|6.5.x| Pink Wonder |W/QVGA| 8 Skins - New Taskbars

Search This thread

capstation

Dec 17, 2009
Jakarta
A shocking pink themes! I've enjoyed this color tone :) You've made a lot of skinning works, yeah right this theme completely redefine the look of my Windows Phone. Happy and thanx for sharing this good themes.

Blumarine

Sep 23, 2008
Thanks uhery (too Italian like me) I appreciated this beautiful pink theme, it was my dream thanks to you it could come true. Fortunately that is QVGA (I have Kaiser) then I'm the first to diseases because it was what I wanted ... now tell you my impressions: I have a rom cooked WM 6.5.1 TIR 19K and I installed this cab track no problem, just do not show the pink all the icons (and I can tell you to change some small window of an application by putting emphasis on style with pink instead of red ... get it? I am pleased to share reviews and thanks again to the theme for the World Women

Blumarine

Blumarine

Sep 23, 2008
But I'd tell you a little to do .. ie making changes in relief and colored pink in the theme rather small window is red and not in relief ... as you can see the image below ..

34rwzdw.jpg

now it tell you the impressions of the theme on my kaiser ... as the ROM is cooked (TIR 19k) the rest I view it in pink but not all icons in the taskbar pink, or folders on the Start menu even the block with the frets that is standard and not pink

Why?

Awaiting your reply ... and maybe you could help me solve this problem ....

Thanks

Blumarine

uhery

Oct 13, 2007
But I'd tell you a little to do .. ie making changes in relief and colored pink in the theme rather small window is red and not in relief ... as you can see the image below ..

34rwzdw.jpg

now it tell you the impressions of the theme on my kaiser ... as the ROM is cooked (TIR 19k) the rest I view it in pink but not all icons in the taskbar pink, or folders on the Start menu even the block with the frets that is standard and not pink

Why?

Awaiting your reply ... and maybe you could help me solve this problem ....

Thanks

Blumarine

I am so Glad that you like the pink theme!

Your compliments are very much appreciated .... thank you! :)

I have just answered to your questions using the italian forum ( http://www.a1kstyle.com/ptopic23067.html ) ... so I could use our native language ! :D

Hope can help you! :)

Mr. Makk

Oct 17, 2008
Toronto
Minor Fix

a new fix has been updated to the theme file:
Msg title box wasnt properly skinned to pink. this has been solved now.

uhery

Oct 13, 2007
Thanks to all for the compliments are very very much appreciated!!! :)
and I'm sorry because I cant reply right away at the questions! :(

HI,
This works in a HTC S620 with windows 6.5??

no .... I'm sorry ... it's only for 6.5.x roms!

I`m interested too, for my wife`s Touch Diamond2. On Techparaiso site homepage is title Pink Theme now for WVGA, but I can`t find it anywhere, only W/QVGA.

darkic ... you are in the right way! the new cab is only for WQVGA resolution ... Mr.Makk going to change the title soon ... i have gave him warning! :)

in this version (WQVGA) i made a background change ... you can take a look here ( tested using the emulator ):

pinkwqvga.jpg

Yaki84

Apr 17, 2010
help ! Pink Wonder

hi there ! I'm sorry but in my HTC touch2 with windows mobile 6.5 the theme doesn't work. Maybe it is not for my phone because only QVGA themes are suitable for it. D'you have any solution? Did I mistake? Please help! I like this theme very much !!

claus1953

Aug 15, 2008
hi there ! I'm sorry but in my HTC touch2 with windows mobile 6.5 the theme doesn't work. Maybe it is not for my phone because only QVGA themes are suitable for it. D'you have any solution? Did I mistake? Please help! I like this theme very much !!

Check post 32 above yours, this theme is only for WM 6.5.x and will not work for WM 6.5