|★|b00sted's GalaxyTab Themes|☆|Updated 6.05.12|★|

Search This thread

zuperpailon

Oct 2, 2011
Santiago
Hey b00sted, where did you learn to theme?? Is there a tutorial or some tips anywhere?

Enviado desde mi GT-P7500 usando XDA Premium HD app

Last edited:

b00sted

Dec 24, 2009
Mount Morris NY
No you hadn't done it yet but you said you would when you had time and I have faith in you. :p

lol ok, I have quite the ****ty work week ahead of me but will see if I can find the want to get something done for ya..

Hey b00sted, where did you learn to theme?? Is there a tutorial or some tips anywhere?

Enviado desde mi GT-P7500 usando XDA Premium HD app

didnt like what I had or what was out there and then looked what what they had and built backwards from what they did.. and thankfully they were there to answer my questions. bazar from the xoom forums really helped me get to what you see today..

b00sted

Dec 24, 2009
Mount Morris NY
@kenziesgrandma I got the batt icons all set just need to get it bundled together so should have it by tomorrow as long as my son is feeling better he has a bit of a stomach bug ;(

b00sted

Dec 24, 2009
Mount Morris NY
i remember when i themed. i really hate it. thats why i don't touch it anymore.

Old school stuff here.
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1205867&highlight=glow
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1042490&highlight=task650

I honestly hate to theme, actually at times loathe it, this all started out as me modding some things for my own personal use and spawned into the hell you see today. I have this bad OCD to have perfection and completeness of things and approval from people so welcome to my hell :/

b00sted

Dec 24, 2009
Mount Morris NY
@kenziesgrandma flashing the alt green now to see how it looks and as long as I didnt break **** will have a link for you. I made the ICS buttons brighter green this time around too.

b00sted

Dec 24, 2009
Mount Morris NY
If you have the time and are feeling up to it do you think you could do Gingercomb with the accurate battery and the ics softkeys? I really like the ics circular battery. I'd like to flash task's slim v14 but don't want to give up my cool stuff you did for me. :D

if ur happy with the look send me a PM and I will give you the link to download :)

Decided my time is valuable and not going to just let ppl leech off it anymore lol (so this is my thanks for donating to me back when you did)
SC20120309-103441.jpg

kenziesgrandma

Jul 11, 2009
gingercomb ics

I love it b00sted, thank you so much. I had to uninstall hidebar to get a status bar but now it's perfect and I could never get hidebar to work properly anyway. Thanks again.
Kathy
:):)

Reactions: b00sted

b00sted

Dec 24, 2009
Mount Morris NY
OK As far as i see only people that us capable to donate to you reciving updates so people without the ability to donate ATM are stuck.

how are you stuck? Are my 6+ other themes not good enough for you?

The above is something custom, a one off if you will that I have done for someone that appreciates the time and effort of what I do and has donated to me so I did something back for them and only them.

Reactions: sstarre

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    OK so took me a bit to get this back up but new site is up thanks to scrosler so make sure to give him a huge thanks! and want to thank Jamison904 for his thread while I was MIA.

So nothing new as of yet but all my old stuff is back up and in order on my new website b00sted.com may be making the red theme soon if ICS dont make a appearance soon lol.

Without further adieu...

grey button ICS for task 14 is up :)
    updated w/ fixed placement of close button on quick panel
    every single theme is updated to Task14 other than SandyClaws. P7500 Overcome updates to all coming tomorrow as well as the one off alt ver's I have done for some.

As long as all that goes well the two themes that I been working on I should have out by this weekend for you all to play with!

As always if you like my work please, please take the time to donate even a buck it helps me a lot and keeps me doing what I do :)
    I will have a few updates for you all tomorrow..