[Q] L18I touch upgrade to 4.4 failure

Search This thread

pipi5123083

May 13, 2014
Hu nan
Starting from Chinese official firmware 2.3, 2.3\4.0 version International version have tried. After I used the XDA BBS after all kinds of great spirit the ROM, no once can touch the screen to normal operation, what is the reason? I'm sure my steps is correct. Back to the official firmware touch is normal. Ask everybody to help ~
(I am a Chinese user ~ in China L18I Forum has rarely updated and the use of man,until I found the XDA, because English is not very good so I use Google and other tools translation, please don't mind:laugh:.)

arc_n_krizt

Sep 17, 2012
Bekasi
Starting from Chinese official firmware 2.3, 2.3\4.0 version International version have tried. After I used the XDA BBS after all kinds of great spirit the ROM, no once can touch the screen to normal operation, what is the reason? I'm sure my steps is correct. Back to the official firmware touch is normal. Ask everybody to help ~
(I am a Chinese user ~ in China L18I Forum has rarely updated and the use of man,until I found the XDA, because English is not very good so I use Google and other tools translation, please don't mind:laugh:.)

hei buddy..... what your problem acctualy.... my view, you try to custom rom but your touchscreen dont work! im right?

pipi5123083

May 13, 2014
Hu nan
你用Custom ROM的时候,有用到配ROM的Kernel吗?你回答时后请用华语和英语, 让别人明白你所说的话。

Did you use the correct kernel with the ROM?

僕のINO2から送られてきた

步骤不是先提取ROM里的boot.img内核文件在蓝灯模式下进行刷写吗?然后再用recovery刷ROM的zip包,是这么做的吧~?能在这里遇到用华语的真是松了一口气啊~因为英语不好的原因总怕表达不清……:highfive: