[Q] Samsung Galaxy s5 ringtone not changing to default

Search This thread

michaels0007

Dec 4, 2009
My Samsung Galaxy S5 ringtone will not change to the default, I have checked everywhere I can think of on the phone & it still doesn't change. It has so non English ringtone on it, I would like to change from it.
Can anyone tell me how to change the ringtone so I can use my default one.
:confused::confused:
Thanks

Masum56k

Sep 4, 2013
Sorry to understand clearly..
What you want actually?
Do you want to change ringtone to Default one?
Or you want to set custom ringtone(Which you choose)?
Or you don't know, from where to change ringtone?

michaels0007

Dec 4, 2009
No as I said it is not playing the default ringtone & no custom ringtone is set. I would like to remove the non English ringtone that plays when I receive a call on my mobile . To my default one that's pictured above.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

fffft

Jul 16, 2013

The normal ringtone setting is Settings menu > Quick settings > Sound > Ringtones

If that doesn't work, then you need to provide a lot more information about your situation.. which you should have done at the outset anyway.

e.g.
Describe in detail how you have tried to change the ringtone. And the result.
What is your firmware version?
Are you using a custom ROM or custom theme?
Do you have any apps installed that may interfere? e.g. xposed, zedge, etc.
Anything else that seems relevant

michaels0007

Dec 4, 2009
not much more that I can say. I don't know why it not changing to the default ringtone, can't give anymore information as I don't know why. If you look at the picture above & look at the default ringtone that's not the ringtone that is playing. Also view video http://1drv.ms/1sx16TB & see the attached image of the default ringtone & no custom ringtone is set.

Last edited: