[REQ] 10.1 System Dump (.img)

Search This thread

bcmobile

Jan 9, 2009
Sydney
I did remember to flash the boot image of the 10.1 over the 10.1v. However, even when the device is booting up I still can't get access to the adb shell. Any ideas as to why I cannot access the adb shell?

I did notice though that when I had typed in:

fastboot getvar product

It had returned GT-P7100 which is the product number for the Galaxy Tab 10.1v, however the Galaxy Tab 10.1 has the product number GT-P7510.

Could this be because I had accidentally flashed the 10.1v rom or that these devices both use the same version of fastboot etc?

You probably wont get adb until first boot as USB debugging needs to be enabled though the system menu.

Try flashing boot again, if you haven't done so already. Use the one I linked to above (smaskells one).

nadewad

Aug 26, 2010
I did try flashing boot a few times unfortunately it didn't change anything. I had already shipped my device to samsung for servicing so I can't really try anything else at this point. Hopefully they can fix it and send it back to me or send a replacement. You would think that because its a development device they would have given out the necessary ODIN3 files to fix this issues. Oh well.

Does anyone know if its possible to create the necessary ODIN3 files to revert these devices back to stock? Thanks again.

Top Liked Posts