Huawei Mediapad / T-Mobile Springboard Discussion

Search This thread

ilapan

Apr 20, 2012
hello,
On my Mediapad 10 FHD (it's rooted), I can't see/read my FAT32 USB memory stick (using USB OTG Helper). Any help?

Vronskyus

Sep 12, 2013
[Help needed] Cannot receive calls on Rooted Tmobile springboard

Hi XDA,

1st post. Must acknowledge and appreciate the community for all the awesome you give to mobile devices. Big fan.

Short version. Bought a T-mobile springboard to replace my hard-bricked (even JTAG failed) galaxy s2 T989. Rooted it to CM10.1[03.09.2013] rom from developer side (Great ROM, positively loving it). Plugged in my prepaid $30 5GB 4G data +100 min SIM card and the following happened.

expected: Data not working (or working uselessly), sends and receives SMS, makes outgoing phone calls

unexpected: Cannot receive incoming phone calls. Would really like to have at least this one solved so people can reach me on my phone number.

So far I've checked APN settings to recommended values for t-mobile US, checked that it picks up T-mobile in networks, and i've searched forums for a case like this and found little help.

Thanks in advance

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    .....S7-301uV100R002C002B010SP3_root....
    What are the real resolution of the 2?

libjnigraphics.so from Aldiko is broken.
    some applications are now working correctly after uninstall Aldiko and libraries

try remove
    Code:
    /cust/hw/normal/delapp/Aldiko.apk
    /cust/hw/normal/lib/libjnigraphics.so
    /cust/hw/normal/lib/libreader.so
    and reboot.
    hey,

We are working on Clockwork Recovery at "android-hilfe.de".

Right now it s a beta version with some bugs.

i am able to make a backup. but at this time i cant flash it back.

also i compiled the 3.0.8 Kernel to CM9. more results the next days.

perhaps a download for the Clockwork Recovery.
    If someone wants to try out the new ICS Preview, i've created 2 mirrors for dowloading :)

Mirror 1
    Mirror 2
    Root-ready international version: http://depositfiles.com/files/9f8mfimjz

Install as usual.

After installing the rom you can root: copy sanixupdate folder to the root memory of the tablet (not in the microsd). Reboot and you are ready!

To shutdown the Mediapad keep pressing power button, otherwise through the menu it will go in deep sleep only.
    A root-ready version will arrive in about 3 hours (sorry, my uplod speed is weak, 30/kbs)