Upgrade your Old XBOX 360 to new for $55 or Less

Search This thread

CharlyDigital

Jan 24, 2009
Scottsdale
So I walked into Gamestop today with my buddy looking for a new wireless adapter as the old one was a slower connection. The lady tells me the Wireless N adapter is $69. I say I might as well buy a new system. She proceeds to tell me they are running a special until Sunday which will give me more for my old white Xbox 360. On top of that they are offering $50 off the new one and including a game. So here is the break down.

Old Xbox 360 Trade Value: $45 + Additional $50 until Sunday = $95
discount on new Xbox 360 4gb model = $50
Subtotal after trade in and discount = $55

Now I had an old headset which they gave me $3 for and I had 2 Wireless G adapters which they gave me $30 for. So my total after tax was $23 plus I got batman arkham city FREE.

This is a smoking deal for those wanting to upgrade that old white one. Deal of $50 still applies to those buying new and you also get the free game. It also applies for PS3 and larger HD versions of the systems. I know it is not a smart phone or tablet but I link my devices through DLNA so there is the connection ;)

Last edited:

CharlyDigital

Jan 24, 2009
Scottsdale
Thanks for the link. Based on that ad you may or may not be able to combine with the other discount. Worked for me though an hope it does for others too.