[07-15-2010] ***T-Mobile HTC HD2 UnOff Service Pack 2***

Search This thread

spikegotti

Mar 31, 2009
St. John
www.facebook.com
The T-Mobile HTC HD2 UnOff Service Packs 1 & 2, I created with the cabbing help of skr_xd with the connection setup files (files I developed Leo-Based Roms for the Xperia but had strange difficulties cabbing them for the HD2, so skr_xd did the great job in cabbing them) will fix the main problems on the T-Mobile HTC HD2 which i noted below...

This Service Pack is for those who rather not flash custom ROMS, and continue using the stock 2.13.531.1 ROM...

I personally think the stock rom is great except for what this service pack does...:cool:

The T-Mobile HTC HD2 comes bundled with bloatware and a mixture of square icons and default wm6.5 icons; to me, the mixture is ugly...

Features:
Connection Setup... All Countries Included...
user must delete t-mobile connection settings manually by going to settings>connections>connections>manage existing connections>general>delete settings
connection setup may run after first reset, device may experience a 4 second lag when this occurs

Default settings menu restored...

Default Windows Mobile 6.5 Icons system wide... including newer system icons for that uniform look...

LED notifications of missed calls, sms and mms...

Solitaire & Bubble Breaker...

Camera & Camcorder Image Quality Increased...

Back Button and Graphical Send Button in HTC Messaging...

Owner Information Setting restored to register those games...

Automatic lock disabled... Very annoying, especially when listening to music; no more wasting time having to unlock the screen every single time you wake the device... you lock when you want!

Optimized for MS Office 2010 with new icons...

Color Twist Theme...

Minor Icon Replacements...

Icon Cache Refresh...

After system resets, apply new theme - ColorTwist :rolleyes:

***Check the G-Sensor icon*** :D

Icons that were removed...
***you need to delete their folders for more space manually (very easy to do with file explorer)***

Blockbuster
Barnes & Noble eReader
MyAccount
Visual Voicemail
Telenav
Mobile Backup
Slacker Radio
MobiTV
T-Mobile Help
Ferrari GT Evolution
Prince of Persia HD
Millionaire 2010
Tetris Demo
Guitar Hero 5 Mobile

After Installation, You May Remove The Program Folders On Your Device
Location:>> Computer > T-Mobile T-Mobile_LEO > Program Files

Blockbuster
BN eReader
mobitv
Slacker
TeleNav
Visual VoiceMail
Game Folders Are Located On The SD Card

CLICK THE BELOW IMAGE FOR THE ROM VERSION

Last edited:

satnam1

Jul 10, 2010
Installed the service pack, but can't connect to internet. Internet provider is airtel india

Steve Blevins

Feb 25, 2009
Hagerstown,Md
Me too just went to stock rom if this works it is just what i want

Installed perfect, now test but really looks good! You might have save me alot of disappointment Thanks

Last edited:

satnam1

Jul 10, 2010
Dear Spikegotti, plz help me how to set it for airtel India. I tried so many ways, in advanced tab i select the network, my ISP, acess point name- airtelgprs.com then finish. Tried Airtel Live too. On first day when i purchased it, without doing any settings it worked a full day. I surf so many sites. Next day it did not connect to net. So i start finding help on net. Finally i find UR post. So help me plz.

pixine786

Nov 25, 2009
||\|[)|@
Call Airtel Customer support and get the GPRS settings. Then manually insert them to setting --> all settings --> connections --> connections

Its simple

spikegotti

Mar 31, 2009
St. John
www.facebook.com
you need to go to connections>connections, delete the existing settings which might be t-mobile... then use connection setup to apply your settings

edit: ok cool, for some reason t-mobile setting doesn't delete when applying new settings, these settings must be deleted manually

wingates

Nov 16, 2009
Boston
Hello..I have the required tmo stock rom. If I install this it would erase the bloatware? or will that be an update you are working on. I noticed the zipped cab says service pack 1 but you say sp2 will erase folders.? I just want to erase the bloatware to give me more ram space so phone will be faster, is this cab for me?..thanks

spikegotti

Mar 31, 2009
St. John
www.facebook.com
about the bloatware, it will remove the links... its easy to remove the folders, just connect via usb and remove them, either via the pc or on the device... folders located in the programs directory... block buster, mobitv etc.

the game folders are located on the sd card

Last edited: