[Q] Padawan V8 Issues

Search This thread

kukrer

Dec 13, 2010
Since I am a lurker but not a poster, XDA Forum does not allow me to post my question to the development folders. :p I have long history of rooting and putting custom ROM my phones. So, I can't say I am an expert but I am not a newbie either. So, to all developers, thank you for spending time and making these amazing ROMs.

I recently got a Galaxy Note i717 and immediately flashed with Padawan V8 after checking the forums. It is an amazing ROM. I have two small issues and I can't seem to find a resolution.

First one, there are no labels for the icons at the home screen. I could not figure out how I can put them back. As it seems it is not a featue of the rom, when look at the screenshots.

Second one, I have a screen PIN lock on the phone. When I receive the call, I answer it, but during the conversation, it goes on dark I can't seem to bring the screen back until other party hangs up.

Is it a known bug or did I mess something up with my phone?

Thanks for all your help in advance.

kukrer

Dec 13, 2010
This is not a well known ROM?

Since I am a lurker but not a poster, XDA Forum does not allow me to post my question to the development folders. :p I have long history of rooting and putting custom ROM my phones. So, I can't say I am an expert but I am not a newbie either. So, to all developers, thank you for spending time and making these amazing ROMs.

I recently got a Galaxy Note i717 and immediately flashed with Padawan V8 after checking the forums. It is an amazing ROM. I have two small issues and I can't seem to find a resolution.

First one, there are no labels for the icons at the home screen. I could not figure out how I can put them back. As it seems it is not a featue of the rom, when look at the screenshots.

Second one, I have a screen PIN lock on the phone. When I receive the call, I answer it, but during the conversation, it goes on dark I can't seem to bring the screen back until other party hangs up.

Is it a known bug or did I mess something up with my phone?

Thanks for all your help in advance.

No one can help me?

Try the goody bag?

To answer your first question, this is a VERY well known ROM, the answer to other question, about labels...there used to be a file in the goody bag that the Dev has for this ROM that adds those labels
See it here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1907203
Try looking in the thread for the Padawan V8 rom here on XDA under developer threads...hope this helps:)

btw...you can also simply change launchers to get labels.

Reactions: kukrer

kukrer

Dec 13, 2010
Thank you. I will try there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts