LED / Notification Bar Apps

Search This thread
Hello i flashed eXistenZ today on my phone and i have everything running smooth except the ledsthe phones led flash too much and sometimes they are on all the time.
I use light flow to control the leds but it wont change the color or the flashing frequency.
Is there a way to see which system app controls the led bar and disable it ???
Thank you very much.

mrjraider

Jul 1, 2012
Illumination Bar (pro) is the best application in my opninion. It has a lot of settings and is compatible with our device.
I believe Lightflow is only for the devices with 1 led.

issawillwin

Feb 12, 2014
plus.google.com
Having 3 different colors

@mrjraider does Illumination Bar Pro allows you to modifie the colors of the three leds? Like when you boot with CWM who light Green Blue and Red led except of having one single color.

mrjraider

Jul 1, 2012
No it only uses the three leds with the same colour on. Only root and special apps can do this for example discolight somewere in the themes and apps section.

Reactions: issawillwin

kahnysh

Oct 19, 2012
Illumination Bar (pro) is the best application in my opninion. It has a lot of settings and is compatible with our device.
I believe Lightflow is only for the devices with 1 led.
Lightflow now suports 3 leds, just make sure you´ve checked illumination bar in settings. For me works great

mrjraider

Jul 1, 2012
It was not working for me so I got rid of it :) Now I have no application installed and just using the sony settings :)

a lot have changed since then i flashed 4.4.2 Aopk and not im running a smooth and stable system... but the leds seem to be buggy with discolight because everytime i check "Music Pulse" the leds stay on in full brightness i have to figure this one out.As for lightflow i hadnt much time to mess with it yet ill reply when i do :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    No it only uses the three leds with the same colour on. Only root and special apps can do this for example discolight somewere in the themes and apps section.