Back buttons

Search This thread

lucasd28

Aug 25, 2013
Hello,i am planning to buy a g2(32gb version) but the buttons in the back can be a deal breaker.
For you guys that have a g2 can you tell me how are the buttons,do they feel as weird as they seem? or it is just matter of pratice?

And the camera too, are the photos taken on a aosp rom as good as on stock rom?

scokeguy

Jun 12, 2012
Mt. Vernon, TX
OK as for your first question the buttons are awkward at first, but I got a super slim feather case and your finger will be able to find the buttons easier because of the case. But honestly the knock on/off feature is simply amazing to me. I really never use the buttons unless I'm adjusting volume, which I don't need to do very often. Love knock knock and can't imagine not having it now. Also love not mashing buttons on the sides when I'm on a call holding the phone. As for the camera, honestly it's what's keeping me on stock. I've tried several 4.4 Roms and they have been great, but for me the stock camera is much better in low light situation in particular. But there are many different camera apk's people use and I'm sure there are some decent ones, but I love the stock camera!

Sent from my VS980 4G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: lucasd28

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    OK as for your first question the buttons are awkward at first, but I got a super slim feather case and your finger will be able to find the buttons easier because of the case. But honestly the knock on/off feature is simply amazing to me. I really never use the buttons unless I'm adjusting volume, which I don't need to do very often. Love knock knock and can't imagine not having it now. Also love not mashing buttons on the sides when I'm on a call holding the phone. As for the camera, honestly it's what's keeping me on stock. I've tried several 4.4 Roms and they have been great, but for me the stock camera is much better in low light situation in particular. But there are many different camera apk's people use and I'm sure there are some decent ones, but I love the stock camera!

Sent from my VS980 4G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app