[ROM] FeoNiX FiRe [QUESTIONS & DISCUSSION THREAD]]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

sahil chandel

Feb 16, 2013
Solan
!!! WELCOME EVERYONE HERE YOU CAN ASK ANY QUESTION RELATED TO FeoNiX FiRe v1.0+ !!!!

You can post here all :

• Your questions
  • Bugs you face
  • Suggestions
  • Contributes
  • Mods
  • Ideas
  • And Many More

XDA:DevDB Information
FeoNiX FiRe, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830i

Contributors
sahil chandel, brijeshep, Hitesh2626, Vishnu pv , abhi922 , iamareebjamal , amol gosavi , SpaceCaker , Ryuinferno , Jeeko , DC07 , djsky2011 , Rafael.Baugis, Lopicl.00
ROM OS Version: 2.3.x Gingerbread

Version Information
Current Stable Version: FeoNiX FiRe v2
Stable Release Date: 2014-07-23

Created 2014-06-21
Last Updated 2014-08-16

Striker ss007

Feb 13, 2014
Thanks

Thanks all sahil chandel,hitesh2626,brijeshep for awesome rom i like it much for performance & sound plz add epm in next version & swipe to remove notification ....

counathan

Mar 8, 2013
Rio de Janeiro
Thanks for this awesome Rom, great performance so far. Love the design of it. Besides of the already know bugs, only problem for me is the battery drain, don't know if every1 passd trough this, but with nothing on, just the screen on, 2% on 5 minutes.. and that's a pretty high value, at least for me. But anyway, great Rom man, kept it up! :)

Sent from my GT-S5830i using XDA Free mobile app

sahil chandel

Feb 16, 2013
Solan
Thanks for this awesome Rom, great performance so far. Love the design of it. Besides of the already know bugs, only problem for me is the battery drain, don't know if every1 passd trough this, but with nothing on, just the screen on, 2% on 5 minutes.. and that's a pretty high value, at least for me. But anyway, great Rom man, kept it up! :)

use custom kernel & modules
set frequency between 832-156 mhz & smartassv2 with sio

sahil chandel

Feb 16, 2013
Solan
I saw your other post about this and put this settings... still have high battery drain

Hi FeoNix FiRe users set ur cpu at 624-156mhz,smartassv2 with sio, open link2sd scroll down u will see software update app uninstall it......
Also if ur not using kitkat locker but using other locks go in setting then app setting then running process click on kitkat locker stop it
Go in terminal emulater enter su then wolf then zipalign
But let it be stable for 3 mins after rebooting as in intial it will be little slow but as u use it get stable & perform at same rate.....but if it lag turn 624 to832 rest remain same but must try with 624 i got no lags ....so u must try saves much battery.....

swathi js

Jun 30, 2014
help

how to install pheonix rom i am getting bricked and stucked at logo please give step by step with installation of rom and module installation....
is rom installed first or modules and kernal

D

Deleted member 5617821

Reactions: bluedragon38

bluedragon38

Jul 10, 2011
D

Deleted member 5617821

Ok i will check it , my woman uses her phone actually , if i retry to install it , no probs ?

Sure, you can always retry the installation. Just make sure to do Mounts & Storage> Mount /system from CWM before you install this script. Most of the time not mounting /system can lead to unsuccessful installation. Do post the result. Hope I Helped :)

Reactions: bluedragon38

Jamal ahammed

Jul 25, 2014
Tethering and WiFi hotspots not working..

Hi boss.
Very very thanks for developed this Rom and also like this but am facing one prblem ie

after flashing my galaxy ace s5830I to " feronix fire v2a " my thethering and hotspoting not working .that's why I can't share my mobile internet to my pc.
and also I doubt my internet connection very slow after flash. .bcoz I have 3g pack

pls can u help

Attachments

• wifi.jpg
    wifi.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

sahil chandel

Feb 16, 2013
Solan
Hi boss.
Very very thanks for developed this Rom and also like this but am facing one prblem ie

after flashing my galaxy ace s5830I to " feronix fire v2a " my thethering and hotspoting not working .that's why I can't share my mobile internet to my pc.
and also I doubt my internet connection very slow after flash. .bcoz I have 3g pack

pls can u help

yeah wifi tethering has some problem i have been reported by some users might due to some scripts combination causing that but internet slow is not rom problem it has already a script to enhance 3g connection even i m also using 3 g no problem at all

use feonix fire v2 b it has no problem of wifi tethering everything is fine in that so use feonix fire v2b as it has no script included but it has same performance as stock....remember that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    !!! WELCOME EVERYONE HERE YOU CAN ASK ANY QUESTION RELATED TO FeoNiX FiRe v1.0+ !!!!

You can post here all :

• Your questions
    • Bugs you face
    • Suggestions
    • Contributes
    • Mods
    • Ideas
    • And Many More

XDA:DevDB Information
    FeoNiX FiRe, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830i

Contributors
    sahil chandel, brijeshep, Hitesh2626, Vishnu pv , abhi922 , iamareebjamal , amol gosavi , SpaceCaker , Ryuinferno , Jeeko , DC07 , djsky2011 , Rafael.Baugis, Lopicl.00
    ROM OS Version: 2.3.x Gingerbread

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: FeoNiX FiRe v2
    Stable Release Date: 2014-07-23

Created 2014-06-21
    Last Updated 2014-08-16
    Thanks all sahil chandel,hitesh2626,brijeshep for awesome rom i like it much for performance & sound plz add epm in next version & swipe to remove notification ....

EPM is ready to go ;)
    Swipe to remove is work in progress :)
    D
    Deleted member 5617821
    The notification bar crash sometimes... And the caller isn't in french... :/
    Someone know how to add more system memory to ACE ? i follow this tuto : http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1716124&page=195

it doesnt work .... :(

As for CronMod, can you check whether you have a file named 40int2ext in your /system/etc/init.d to see if the installation was successful? Do post the result. Hope I Helped :)
    The notification bar crash sometimes... And the caller isn't in french... :/
    Someone know how to add more system memory to ACE ? i follow this tuto : http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1716124&page=195

it doesnt work .... :(
    Swipe notification is not working in this rom..if u swipe then it will force close
    D
    Deleted member 5617821
    Ok i will check it , my woman uses her phone actually , if i retry to install it , no probs ?

Sure, you can always retry the installation. Just make sure to do Mounts & Storage> Mount /system from CWM before you install this script. Most of the time not mounting /system can lead to unsuccessful installation. Do post the result. Hope I Helped :)