[theme] R2D2 CM7 RC1 2/20/11 *BOOTLOOP FIXED

Search This thread

darkellis

May 15, 2009
It should did u wipe dalvik and cache first. ? Ill take a look today
Sent from my HTC Glacier using XDA App

yes i did i was have trouble with the mixer too it would boot loop to i think it may be my handset in order to get the mixer i had to flash back to a non cm7 then back to cm7rc going try it with this them ty for your help the mixer did work then i loaded this on top and got anther bootloop

Last edited:

rich2thad

Dec 15, 2009
Sacramento, CA
yes i did i was have trouble with the mixer too it would boot loop to i think it may be my handset in order to get the mixer i had to flash back to a non cm7 then back to cm7rc going try it with this them ty for your help the mixer did work then i loaded this on top and got anther bootloop

Nope sorry bro it wuz a problem with my theme... I'm reuploading right now..

SORRY GUYS

rich2thad

Dec 15, 2009
Sacramento, CA
it was when the lockscreen wasn't set to tab it would work right

sent from a guy living in a van down by the river

everything is fixed now =)
guna look into making the 4tab slider more relevant
lense lock iz nice check it out

this one is now on back burner going to work on the sith them for a bit
and do some polishing and more star wars stuff to throw in for the next release
happy flashing

jriv

Apr 13, 2010
Princeton,MN
18712a74-ccd9-7a18.jpg

This theme made me switch over to cm from sense

n8w

Sep 2, 2010
Any chance of this getting ported to the incredible? I mistakenly flashed it think it was...didn't go well...fc's all over.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Marine6680

Jul 12, 2009
Kingsport TN
I'm not sure how to do that yet

Yeah, I haven't looked into that much either, doubt its too difficult. I'm sure there are some guys on here that can help you out. That way you do not have to make separate versions for different devices. It is going to be the preferred method to theming going forward I think. This is an awesome theme, it needs to spread. :D

rich2thad

Dec 15, 2009
Sacramento, CA
Yeah, I haven't looked into that much either, doubt its too difficult. I'm sure there are some guys on here that can help you out. That way you do not have to make separate versions for different devices. It is going to be the preferred method to theming going forward I think. This is an awesome theme, it needs to spread. :D

Ill look into that and THANX

jriv

Apr 13, 2010
Princeton,MN
On the rotary lockscreen there are no icons its just blank

VolcanicSkunk

Apr 6, 2010
Ohio
Yeah... That'll be an issue. To hide the lockscreen icons they had to be erased. Therefore, they will not show up when using the rotary unlock. Sorry about that. I don't know if that's fixable... :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ok first of all, i did not create the original theme i simply edited MRDSL's MIXER theme that he brought over from the EVO forum...so most credit goes to him, i just swappped out and created a few new images and placed them to make this theme
    it started off as just a lockscreen request but hey 2 sliders is boring lol
    so
    any ideas for me to add let me know
    anything wrong? let me know

there may be an issue with unlock icon and sound profile icons showing up on top of my sliders if this happens let me know asap so i can re upload a fixed version

i am not responsible for your phone if u dont know how to flash a them via clockwork dont do it.

you need
    CM7 RC1 (as far as i kno thats all it works with AT THE MOMENT)
    MT4G R2D2.zip
    clockwork

download it, put it in the root of SD card and flash
    to have the default wallpaper kick in, go to them chooser and Re-Apply SYSTEM theme

it includes
    r2d2 boot ani
    modified lightsaber and r2d2 notification pulldown bar
    r2d2 usb connected image
    darth vader wallpaper
    and im not sure if i added much else yet ..

UPDATE 2 sorry for the bootloop on the last release its good now

*fixed incoming call bug
    *changed text icon to a blue to match rather then weird red i had
    *edited the LENSE lockscreeen to be a jedi and sith saber crossing
    *enlarged lock sliders and removed shadow THANX to IRISCIENCE looks much nicer
    *WAYYY cooler default wallpaper (make sure u go to theme chooser and click system theme APPLY)

**COMING SOON**
    SITH THEME may only be for gorilla sense dhd depending on how many CM users want it...

http://hulkshare.com/73d3h9fdqx71

so your not confused scroll down and click the big black bar that says DOWNLOAD FILE
    I'm going to do some testing for that 4 bar slider either tonight or tomorrow that looks terrible right now lol SMH..

Downloading man post results in a few

sent from millenium falcon by han solo
    sounds bad ass man, if I wasn't addicted to Pure Sense I'd flash CM7 just to try this out. Do you have all the LWP's and static wallpapers that came on the R2-D2 Droid 2? if not I have all of that in a single zip if ya want it for future themes and such.
    downloading while flashing back to RC1 :D