Originally Posted by waiters
Apparently they already have an app.. Can't use it without a validation code given to u after u purchase a ring..
Shucks cause would be cool to use a normal nfc tag haha
Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda premium
Dont your worry, we have heap of talents in xda. Thanks to them, we have many ways to improve our android phone.
You can make 1 nfc tag to power/unlock your phone right now; follow these steps;
1. Buy ur self a few NFC tags, 18mm waterproof 3M NFC tag is highly recommended
2. Go to playstore buy Tasker app (if you have one already, sweet)
3. Visit Peurocs4's thread about how to setup Tasker's profile, setup ur NFC tag
4. Attached ur NFC tag under your watch, bracelet,.. (I put it under my Shine)
5. Enjoy your phone with high security.
P/s: You may want to apply mod NFC screen off/ lockscreen thanks to StephanSch, refer below link: