[BOOT+DOWNANIMATION] 540x960 HTC One PureBlack + beats audio - NEW BRANDED ONE

Search This thread

BilboSwaggins

Jan 19, 2013
Gillingham, Kent
I introduce to you, the PureBlack HTC One bootanimations, mixed with the bootanimations you would find on the HTC Sensation XE

CHANGE BOOTANIMATION ZIP FOLDER TO hTC_bootup_one.zip and DOWNANIMATION TO hTC_downanimation.zip IF YOU ARE USING A STOCK HTC ROM. CASE SENSITIVE!

Bootanimation preview:
Bootanimation.gif

Downanimation preview:
Downanimation.gif

Bootanimation instant download - 7.9MB, 20fps, qHD, infinite beats logo until boot complete

Downanimation instant download - 3.5MB, 15fps, qHD

NEW: Hey, are you proud of the fact that yours is a One S? Then why not try the NEW branded bootanimation? It also has a snazzy fade.

Branded Bootanimation preview:
Bootanimation-preview.gif

Branded bootanimation instant download - 7.5MB, 20fps, qHD, infinite beats logo until boot complete

Attachments

• 00043.jpg
    00043.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 2,055
  • 00059.jpg
    00059.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 2,052
  • 00090.jpg
    00090.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 1,936
  • 00133.jpg
    00133.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 1,935
Last edited:

real187

Mar 3, 2008
Re: Black HTC One & Sensation XE beats bootanimation.

Works good but you say black,
Think its more Gray?
You can loop some things to get a better filesize.

Verstuurd van mijn HTC One S met Tapatalk

BilboSwaggins

Jan 19, 2013
Gillingham, Kent
cant you use the new htc one m7 bootanimation and resize them has there alittle big for one s? be something different http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2194838

I think that new animation is bloody boring! Once I've perfected this one, which is annoying as the second part won't start, but when I merge the two parts it won't work at all, and have done the downanimation, then I'll set to work on that, although it looks like HTC couldn't be arsed with the effort if the actual bootanimation is just a fade...

BilboSwaggins

Jan 19, 2013
Gillingham, Kent
I've updated the .zip, it is now almost half the original file size, still works perfectly, and the animation is now BLACK and not extremely dark grey. I've also extended the time that the beatsaudio logo is on the screen for another second.

real187

Mar 3, 2008
I've updated the .zip, it is now almost half the original file size, still works perfectly, and the animation is now BLACK and not extremely dark grey. I've also extended the time that the beatsaudio logo is on the screen for another second.

why not a infinite loop on last section, so it always runs till the login (on some roms there is a longer boottime, sense vs aosp) looks nicer than a few secs of black screen.

BilboSwaggins

Jan 19, 2013
Gillingham, Kent
why not a infinite loop on last section, so it always runs till the login (on some roms there is a longer boottime, sense vs aosp) looks nicer than a few secs of black screen.

I can only do fades through Photoshop CS6, and that is where all of my problems seem to be arising from, and I would like to make the beats logo fade out if I tried that as it would not look very aesthetically pleasing if it starts again from a full logo, if you know what I mean.

real187

Mar 3, 2008

making the fading is a *****. I know.

I ment make a new folder with just a few copies of the last screen in loop.

Idea?? ad a reverse of the beats animation So that it has no end.
(Gonna try that my self)

BilboSwaggins

Jan 19, 2013
Gillingham, Kent

making the fading is a *****. I know.

I ment make a new folder with just a few copies of the last screen in loop.

Idea?? ad a reverse of the beats animation So that it has no end.

The fade worked fine, but then the beats animation, WHICH WAS IN THE SAME FOLDER, didn't work, and that was irritating.

Instead of reversing the beats boot animation, I'll see if I can make it so that it pulsates in the infinite loop, but I warn you, I haven't made a multi-folder desc that actually works yet...

Sent from my One S using xda premium

BilboSwaggins

Jan 19, 2013
Gillingham, Kent
I've editted it again. Real187 will be pleased to hear that I have made an infinite screen until bootup is complete. If anybody has any suggestions for another bootanimation and downanimation pair I will be happy to consider it. If anybody wants me to further edit the existing one, or has a suggestion to make them even better, again, I'm happy to consider.

real187

Mar 3, 2008

I already made the infinite myself, but i got Fed up with editing to black afterwards (no auto fill because of gradiants) Beats section is dark grey.

fox708

Sep 10, 2012

Black one is beautiful

Sent from my HTC One S using xda app-developers app

Oxious119

Apr 18, 2013
No idea what I'm doing wrong but I can't seem to get this working. I get stuck at the HTC logo with the red warning text. Do I oversee something obvious? :/

Sent from my One S using xda app-developers app

NQNH

Sep 15, 2011
Hamburg
copied and renamed to bootanimation.zip and downanimation.zip and copied it to system/customize/resource

works and looks great (^_^)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I introduce to you, the PureBlack HTC One bootanimations, mixed with the bootanimations you would find on the HTC Sensation XE

CHANGE BOOTANIMATION ZIP FOLDER TO hTC_bootup_one.zip and DOWNANIMATION TO hTC_downanimation.zip IF YOU ARE USING A STOCK HTC ROM. CASE SENSITIVE!

Bootanimation preview:
    Bootanimation.gif

Downanimation preview:
    Downanimation.gif

Bootanimation instant download - 7.9MB, 20fps, qHD, infinite beats logo until boot complete

Downanimation instant download - 3.5MB, 15fps, qHD

NEW: Hey, are you proud of the fact that yours is a One S? Then why not try the NEW branded bootanimation? It also has a snazzy fade.

Branded Bootanimation preview:
    Bootanimation-preview.gif

Branded bootanimation instant download - 7.5MB, 20fps, qHD, infinite beats logo until boot complete
    Works good but you say black,
    Think its more Gray?
    You can loop some things to get a better filesize.

I've noticed that, I am going to try to fix the grey and change it to black. I've also editted it so that the HTC One logo fades instead of suddenly disappearing like it does, but WinRAR doesn't seem to like working at the moment.
    Hey. Really appreciate your work. In case you're taking request then I hope to see some funny animations.

I'm not what you'd call a funny guy. I only ever get laughs through insults or sarcasm (or trolling). If you gave me ideas I'd give them a shot. I made a PS3-style one for this phone but never posted it and kept it to myself. If anybody wanted that I could make a new topic on it.

does the file have to remain in storage?

Nope. If you pushed it successfully then you can delete it from your external storage.
    zips fail to flash in twrp

"CHANGE BOOTANIMATION ZIP FOLDER TO hTC_bootup_one.zip and DOWNANIMATION TO hTC_downanimation.zip IF YOU ARE USING A STOCK HTC ROM. CASE SENSITIVE!"

I think that the animation is not flash