Instagram Issue

Search This thread

krntehknik303

Nov 5, 2010
Aurora
Is anyone having issues with trying to load pictures from your gallery onto instagram? Where you try and upload it but the picture comes out black.. When I use the camera on the app itself it seems to work fine, but when I upload from gallery it is black. Seems to be like this on all Roms... So I assuming its the update on instagram? Any insight is appreciated.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium

ayeitschris

Jan 23, 2011
California
Is anyone having issues with trying to load pictures from your gallery onto instagram? Where you try and upload it but the picture comes out black.. When I use the camera on the app itself it seems to work fine, but when I upload from gallery it is black. Seems to be like this on all Roms... So I assuming its the update on instagram? Any insight is appreciated.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium

hey did you find a fix? i just encountered the same problem today. running version 4.1.2 instagram

cliffyb

Mar 6, 2011
I was having the same problem after upgrading to a ROM with JB 4.3. It went away when I updated to the next most recent nightly. Maybe it's a problem with some of the early 4.3 builds? Try upgrading to the newest nightly or downgrading to the most stable 4.2

krntehknik303

Nov 5, 2010
Aurora
Its not they all break for some reason. I'm sure its because of the 3.4 kernel. 3rd party camera apps seem to break. Don't know why or how. That's why use the stock camera.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

ayeitschris

Jan 23, 2011
California
I was having the same problem after upgrading to a ROM with JB 4.3. It went away when I updated to the next most recent nightly. Maybe it's a problem with some of the early 4.3 builds? Try upgrading to the newest nightly or downgrading to the most stable 4.2

Its not they all break for some reason. I'm sure its because of the 3.4 kernel. 3rd party camera apps seem to break. Don't know why or how. That's why use the stock camera.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

hey guys, i just found an easy work around.
all you got to do is choose your image from the gallery, apply one of the instagram filters, hit next, then go back and choose the normal filter. it should work out well :p

twolves14

Jun 20, 2010
Here's what fixed it for me:
1) Open Instagram
2) Go to Options
3) Go to Advanced Features
4) Uncheck "Use High-Quality Photo Processing"

Reactions: efpob

efpob

Dec 25, 2010
Had the same problem with AOKP on Xperia V - changing that setting fixed it :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here's what fixed it for me:
    1) Open Instagram
    2) Go to Options
    3) Go to Advanced Features
    4) Uncheck "Use High-Quality Photo Processing"