Hey guys ! I just get this upgrade

Attachments

• 1444239482504.jpg
    1444239482504.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 1,418
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a Stock Google Play Edition Rom LMY47O.H9. It has no modifications besides being rooted

Devs feel free to use as a base, just give proper credit

Updated 9/17/2015

1. Make sure you do a wipe if coming from another rom
    2. Flash in recovery
    3. reboot(I suggest TWRP)
    4. profit

It seems people on older firmware are having issues with wifi. This is due to your old firmware. If you are not S-off you will have to wait for your carrier to release updated firmware. There is nothing that can be done about it. :-/

If you have problems make sure you do a full wipe.. if you continue to have problems you need to be as detailed as possible.. What version firmware are you running? What ROM are you coming from? Are you bootloader unlocked? you need details.. if you don't give details you're more likely to get a better answer as to why it doesn't work from the fortune teller on the corner.

Also, please do not PM me for support. PM's will not be answered. Post it in the thread. It helps other's having the same issue find a solution. If it's over PM it only benefits you and not everyone else

H9 Update rom zip compiled by: @enewman17

Downloads:

5.1 LMY47O.H6: http://graffixnyc.com/m8.php#rom
    DO NOT MIRROR

As this is a stock rom.. Nothing will be added.. No bug reports taken.. this is how it came right from Google with the exception of root

Disclaimer: I am not responsible if you use this and brick your device or if your device blows up, implodes, flames start shooting from it or it kills your neighbor's dog. Flash at your own risk. I am not responsible.... It was the other guy... I swear....

XDA:DevDB Information
    Stock GPE Rooted, ROM for the HTC One (M8)

Contributors
    graffixnyc, loserskater
    ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop

Version Information

Created 2015-04-08
    Last Updated 2015-09-17
    Working on the update now.. You guys don't realize what a PITA this is.. Because I have to run the GPE conversion.. do backups system dumps etc.. I have to run the conversion RUU twice (once for non-rooted and once for rooted) Then I have to flash back the sense FW, Do wipes to get the partitions back to normal size, restore dump again.. then run extract then make a flashable zip.. real PITA!
    Stock GPe 4.4.4

-New KTU84P.H1 Base
    -Rooted with latest SuperSU and binaries
    -Latest BusyBox
    -Insecure boot.IMG
    -init.d Support Added
    -Write Protection Disabled (Thanks to Flar2)
    -Added custom Inverted Mms.apk with extra options based on CM11 +Quick Reply
    -Absolutely no other mods Added

Download Link: http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23501681358562223 (Please hit the thanks button, thanks)

MD5: 7eb2c49a9f0cd971fdbc4c0be32e42ea

@graffixnyc I used your updater-script and updated it...you may add to your op and do whatever with the zip...I just remember you saying you were swamped and busy...I figured I would help you out real quick and put it together for ya...everyone else enjoy
    Stock GPe 4.4.4

(Redid to get rid of red text..so now the write protection isn't disabled..no init.d added to kernel)

-New KTU84P.H1 Base
    -Rooted with latest SuperSU and binaries
    -Latest BusyBox
    -Added custom Inverted Mms.apk with extra options based on CM11 +Quick Reply
    -Absolutely no other mods Added

Download Link: http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23578570567712917 (Please hit the thanks button, thanks)

MD5: c15a0ebd96f3a16a38cb2e5ca7f1ba89

@graffixnyc I used your updater-script and updated it...you may add to your op and do whatever with the zip...I just remember you saying you were swamped and busy...I figured I would help you out real quick and put it together for ya...everyone else enjoy!!
    I put together a flashable zip of the latest H6 build:
    HTC_One_M8_Lollipop_5.1LMY47O.H6.zip: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347759081

I haven't tested this build yet (I know, shame on me) but if somebody wants to verify, I'll update the OP.