Cam results?

Search This thread

Micheal1122

Jun 22, 2014
Fl
Hi,

I got CM 11S flashed on my Chinese OPO, boot loader unlocked and rooted.

But the cam results are terrible.

1. Front camera though 5MP has better results.

2. Main camera, in Auto mode wit Flash set at auto, doesn't flash in darkness, if for some reason it does the pic results are so dull, creamy unsharp, despite that its a 13MP.

3. Flash sensor issues?

4. I got great results with Color OS initially......... and later when previously flashed CM 11 S over Color, they weren't that bad either..........may be by chance the the Color cam got ported over CM 11S?

5. So disappointed plan on going back to Color.

Any suggestions, recommendations,

Thanks.

lemonspeakers

Jan 11, 2009
New York
Yeah, i'm not a fan of the camera. AT ALL.
Some things that bug me about the One's camera:
1) pictures look destaurated and color's don't pop.
2) exposure is too dark in almost all cases
3) sharpness is no where near my nexus's 5 stock camera.

Nexus 5's camera is MUCH better.

Unless someone can tell me how to improve this, I just hate the one's camera. sucks.

Reactions: Micheal1122

Micheal1122

Jun 22, 2014
Fl

Unless someone can tell me how to improve this, I just hate the one's camera. sucks.

Thanks for the reply.

My phone's issue is cam sucks with CM 11S? :confused:

Micheal1122

Jun 22, 2014
Fl
When I got it CM 11S with cm-11.0-XNPH25R-bacon-signed-fastboot OR cm-11.0-XNPH25R-bacon-signed results of cam were not bad.

But with this OPO_64GB cam sucks.

Thanks.

teh roxxorz

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 21, 2010
For the camera, I don't know what to tell you, but it sees like you just want to modify the camera shutter and exposure settings to your preference. Or you can go into the themes/app section and reflash the stock camera.

lemonspeakers

Jan 11, 2009
New York
For the camera, I don't know what to tell you, but it sees like you just want to modify the camera shutter and exposure settings to your preference. Or you can go into the themes/app section and reflash the stock camera.

I would have to manually over expose the camera EVERY TIME i launch the camera app. Annoying.
I've already installed Google Camera. The stock OnePlus camera and some other ones from the play store.
They all give the same results.

It's fundamentally a camera sensor issue.

teh roxxorz

Nov 21, 2010
I would have to manually over expose the camera EVERY TIME i launch the camera app. Annoying.
I've already installed Google Camera. The stock OnePlus camera and some other ones from the play store.

Yea, that sounds amiss; personally, I haven't had any noticeable issues with my camera.

But shouldn't the settings persist though, so you don't have to do it EVERY time?

Micheal1122

Jun 22, 2014
Fl
Am a a bit confused........does the Color cam give bad results or CM 11S cam?

Stock OnePlus camera and Google camera have similar results.....What do you imply by stock OP cam?

Is Google cam available at GPS, should I try installing it over CM 11S?

Camera sensor issues are with Color OS?

Thanks.

joeyzbg

Feb 2, 2010
Zwanenburg
If you know how to use it, it is really good.
Link to full size: CLICK
4Px27UA.jpg

PAPB0007

Jul 29, 2012
OnePlus 8T
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
I've used the app Perfectly Clear to help edit brightness and saturation and have been very pleased.
Again, it's a camera phone. You can't expect DSLR quality. Great lighting is key with these sensors.

Sent from my One using Tapatalk

demkantor

Nov 10, 2011
mpls
I have seen some complaints but for the less than two days I have had this phone camera has been wonderful.
Outside in good light is on par with most flagships in my opinion and low light is OK but have seen few phones that are better.
Been using slimkat with Google camera and response time is great with auto mode

Xda doesn't like my file sizes....
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/e9ewerr5brop4a9/AAAx5Aq5k8TsrWDMEhd8VXnWa

Edit:
Detail is lost with dropbox uploads too... Guess I should look for a good image hosting site...

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Yea, that sounds amiss; personally, I haven't had any noticeable issues with my camera.

But shouldn't the settings persist though, so you don't have to do it EVERY time?
    Hi, just automatic mode. No effects or filters.

Sent from my One using XDA Free mobile app