[Theme][5/10/12] Ice Creamed Supreme (ICS)

Search This thread

notsointeresting

Mar 18, 2011
Vancouver, BC
4ouih.png

We have all seen ICS and we have all seen the beauty of it, but now if your running Supreme Sense you can get a little of the Ice Cream flavor a bit early...

Introducing Ice Creamed Supreme for Supreme Sense. This theme is a project of mine i took a big break on but finally got back to work and got it ready for an initial relase

Standard Disclaimer: Im not responsible for anything that happens to your phone, social life, marriage, etc.

To flash
  1. Wipe Cache
  2. Wipe Dalvik Cache
  3. Flash Theme
  4. Reboot
  5. Enjoy

Thank you to Strapped365 for the amazing ROM, Pnuema for some images, Google for a great OS, and everyone that downloads and enjoys the Theme

Take Screenshots with a grain of salt. These are from very early builds

2011-11-27_22-38-14.jpg

2011-11-28_17-24-01.jpg

2011-11-30_21-17-50.jpg

2011-11-30_21-18-09.jpg

2011-11-30_21-18-22.jpg

2011-11-30_22-27-07.jpg

2011-11-30_22-56-01.jpg

Change Log: V1.0
Initial Release

V1.1
Added themed Camera,Mail,People,and Weather app With Icons
Added Roboto Font (Standard ICS Font)

V1.2
Made drastic changes to the Status Bar and notification panel. Much better now.

V1.3
Completed Htc Resources, (extra themed aspects all around)

V1.4.1
Updated so this is supported with SS v9.0
Updated Boot-Animation.

V1.4.2
Took out Navbar, the curve was ugly
Added reil01's great lockring

v1.5
Added BG Layer to weather clock
Smoothed out torn edges in some widgets
Themed more buttons
Themed more aspects of 3.0 Widgets
Probably a couple other things I forgot

v1.6
Updated to be fully compliant with SS v9.2
New background layer in Sense 3.0 Widgets

v1.7
New Mega Clock Widget

Last edited:

rhodiggah

Aug 11, 2010
South City
Oh sweetness, gonna try me some ICS theme goodies... Thank you sir!

Sent from my "CRACKED" Speedy Evo engine... via Tapatalk!

kendotelie

Aug 9, 2011
this looks good. If I were a Sense kinda guy, i would be all over this. great job

strapped365

Mar 14, 2011
Columbus
Good work notso, loving it, wwondering if maybe we could get themed contacts,camera,camcorder, and mail? Just curious man you know ill help when I can

Shifted to the extreme, cause I rawk Supreme

Reactions: JKILO

notsointeresting

Mar 18, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Good work notso, loving it, wwondering if maybe we could get themed contacts,camera,camcorder, and mail? Just curious man you know ill help when I can

Mail, Contacts are something I'm working on right now and will be added in on next update.
Camera and camcorder will most likely be after. :D

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

kendotelie

Aug 9, 2011
So i loaded supreme to try this out. And i have only one quirk and let me know if im the only one. The personalize button- the ride side bottom button- isnt working.

Sent from my PG06100

notsointeresting

Mar 18, 2011
Vancouver, BC
So i loaded supreme to try this out. And i have only one quirk and let me know if im the only one. The personalize button- the ride side bottom button- isnt working.

Sent from my PG06100

So that isn't a problem with the theme (or anything for that matter). Strapped365 included a remap feature on the personalize button. There's an app called "Launchkey" go to that app and set what app you want to have enabled then the when the personalize button is pressed it will now open the selected app.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk

strapped365

Mar 14, 2011
Columbus

Sent from my PG06100

Yeah i have that listed in my OP along with instructions on how to set AND use it, So not to be an ass but a little reading can go a long way.
Along with the second post It's very informative as well

kendotelie

Aug 9, 2011
Yeah i have that listed in my OP along with instructions on how to set AND use it, So not to be an ass but a little reading can go a long way.
Along with the second post It's very informative as well

I'm sorry. Im looking at the OP and i see nothing about this, or the 2nd post for that matter
edit^ i see what you mean, its in the supreme sense rom Thread

***and for any confusion. I wasnt looking for a remap. In supreme sense, pressing the personalize tab in the dockbar worked, it would bring up the option to change the background, skin, scene, etc, but when i flash the ics theme, it no longer worked.

Last edited:

notsointeresting

Mar 18, 2011
Vancouver, BC
I'm sorry. Im looking at the OP and i see nothing about this, or the 2nd post for that matter

***and for any confusion. I wasnt looking for a remap. In supreme sense, pressing the personalize tab in the dockbar worked, it would bring up the option to change the background, skin, scene, etc, but when i flash the ics theme, it no longer worked.

Thats strange, I can pull up personalize (either menu-personalize or going into settings-personalize and am able to change wallpaper scene etc.)

I don't know how the theme would affect it anyhow. Maybe a bad dl?

strapped365

Mar 14, 2011
Columbus

You must be on a very outdated supreme then because my last 3 releases have had a Rosie remap;)

Reactions: kendotelie

kendotelie

Aug 9, 2011
You must be on a very outdated supreme then because my last 3 releases have had a Rosie remap;)

what im saying is that i wasnt asking about how to use it. but notso pointed out that i may have a bad dl. because the button works for him. So for example. He can pull up the personalize menu, by pressing the personalize button in the dockbar, and this is without using the remap. Am i right notsointeresting?

*im on SS v8 2.1+3.0

**i re-DL' d the theme, and all is well- once again great job notso and strapped.

Last edited:

notsointeresting

Mar 18, 2011
Vancouver, BC
what im saying is that i wasnt asking about how to use it. but notso pointed out that i may have a bad dl. because the button works for him. So for example. He can pull up the personalize menu, by pressing the personalize button in the dockbar, and this is without using the remap. Am i right notsointeresting?

*im on SS v8 2.1+3.0

**i re-DL' d the theme, and all is well- once again great job notso and strapped.

Oh no, maybe I was confusing, but without flashing the extra zip (provided by strapped365 somewhere on his thread) you can not get the rosie to go to personalize. You either set it to launch an app or it can be a useless button that does nothing

Glad you got it working for you :)

turkbot

Sep 4, 2011
owosso
Ok I know the hype bout ics but is there any way to remove the stamp from the pull down it gets in the way of my banner???
Anyway exelent work can't wait till your other themes are unlocked

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    4ouih.png

We have all seen ICS and we have all seen the beauty of it, but now if your running Supreme Sense you can get a little of the Ice Cream flavor a bit early...

Introducing Ice Creamed Supreme for Supreme Sense. This theme is a project of mine i took a big break on but finally got back to work and got it ready for an initial relase

Standard Disclaimer: Im not responsible for anything that happens to your phone, social life, marriage, etc.

To flash
    1. Wipe Cache
    2. Wipe Dalvik Cache
    3. Flash Theme
    4. Reboot
    5. Enjoy

Thank you to Strapped365 for the amazing ROM, Pnuema for some images, Google for a great OS, and everyone that downloads and enjoys the Theme

Take Screenshots with a grain of salt. These are from very early builds

2011-11-27_22-38-14.jpg

2011-11-28_17-24-01.jpg

2011-11-30_21-17-50.jpg

2011-11-30_21-18-09.jpg

2011-11-30_21-18-22.jpg

2011-11-30_22-27-07.jpg

2011-11-30_22-56-01.jpg

Change Log: V1.0
    Initial Release

V1.1
    Added themed Camera,Mail,People,and Weather app With Icons
    Added Roboto Font (Standard ICS Font)

V1.2

V1.3
    Completed Htc Resources, (extra themed aspects all around)

V1.4.1
    Updated so this is supported with SS v9.0
    Updated Boot-Animation.

V1.4.2
    Took out Navbar, the curve was ugly
    Added reil01's great lockring

v1.5
    Added BG Layer to weather clock
    Smoothed out torn edges in some widgets
    Themed more buttons
    Themed more aspects of 3.0 Widgets
    Probably a couple other things I forgot

v1.6
    Updated to be fully compliant with SS v9.2
    New background layer in Sense 3.0 Widgets

v1.7
    New Mega Clock Widget
    Ok so I uploaded a version with the normal clock, but I ALSO kept the original bigger clock for the people that liked it (don't think it's to bad myself even with the wrong sizing)

This way everyones happy :)

Enjoy
    I'll look into the edits that have been made into SS, and see what I can do to get this updated for you guys. :thumbup:

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
    Updated OP with version 1.4.1

What changed?

Support for SS v9
    New ICS Bootanimation (lmk if it works)

NOTICE: I am not sure if the AppDrawer options and the status bar "theming" options are compatible. I don't see a problem in anything but then again I didn't make the apps. Feel free to try and let us know​
    V1.2
    I did not have time to take a screenshot and upload so if anyone is willing ill post it in the OP and be very thankful :D

Wipe cache and Dalvik cache then flash (yes you can flash over 1.1)