AT&T Cyan Gel Case

Search This thread

uptempo777

Jun 22, 2008
yeah I saw it at my store, they also had it in black and pink.

I've been to a few AT&T stores and they don't have it in stock. I checked out the Microsoft Stores and they have the Incipio brand (instead of the Nokia brand) for the same $20 price. They only have black and pink right now too. They did say they plan on getting a large assortment of accessories in the next few weeks - not just black, cyan and pink. So I guess I'll wait to see what goodies come down the pipe.

adiliyo

Oct 25, 2009
Los Angeles
good to know, i guess i'll be stopping my the msft store in a couple weeks to see if there is anything that strikes me

Nissan350

Aug 11, 2010
Crystal, MN
I've been to a few AT&T stores and they don't have it in stock. I checked out the Microsoft Stores and they have the Incipio brand (instead of the Nokia brand) for the same $20 price. They only have black and pink right now too. They did say they plan on getting a large assortment of accessories in the next few weeks - not just black, cyan and pink. So I guess I'll wait to see what goodies come down the pipe.

I did see those Incipio cases you're talking about. However, by the looks of it, they are considerably thicker than the TPU GEL ones sold at AT&T.

They also seem to be made out of silicone. Which means its a dust magnet and its harder to slide in and out of your pocket.

TPU is soooooo much better IMO...

Pem3108

Sep 1, 2010
New York
Maybe I should mention that I saw all these cases on the 7th, so one day before official launch. So I don't know if those are all sold out, since I've heard that the phone itself had a higher demand than expected.

Seed 2.0

Oct 26, 2010
OH-IO
I want a Red/Scarlet Nokia cover. When I hand my NL900 to friends to check out they cant even tell I have a cover on it. Even with the cover on it it fits into my Golla phone wallet.

BTW, I recommend the Golla wallets if you can find them in the bigger sizes. My Focus is 1.5 years old and flawless, via the Golla phone wallet.

Nissan350

Aug 11, 2010
Crystal, MN
I want a Red/Scarlet Nokia cover. When I hand my NL900 to friends to check out they cant even tell I have a cover on it. Even with the cover on it it fits into my Golla phone wallet.

BTW, I recommend the Golla wallets if you can find them in the bigger sizes. My Focus is 1.5 years old and flawless, via the Golla phone wallet.

Yeah, today I handed my cousin my 900 and I told him there was a case on it. He was like "What are you talking about?" haha

epidemike

Jun 10, 2010
NJ
www.twitter.com
I got the black one for my black Lumia. I like how just by switching the case you can kind of achieve having either color phone. One thing I did notice about the cyan one was the it seems to be a little brighter than the cyan on the actual phone.

uptempo777

Jun 22, 2008
Has anyone been able to get the AT&T Cyan Gel Case? I looked in store and they don't have it and I placed an order in-store for AT&T to ship it to me directly but it still hasn't shipped (placed my order more than a week ago). What gives? I really need some protection on my phone. Sigh.

DanMc85

Jan 6, 2008
USA
I have one of these cyan cases on my phone, it is pretty nice, our nokia rep gave it to me.

It is true, the stores, for the most part, only stock the black and pink full case. The cyan needs to be ordered. They also stock a cyan and lime green bumper.

- Dan

AITT

Sep 1, 2010
Longhorns Texas
Thanks!

Looks like they won't be getting them till the 10th of May though :(

Ooops, sorry didn't pay attention to the release date. I want to get one. I was going to buy a Cyan one but then thought what's the point because it's just gonna have a case on it so I won't be able to enjoy the color. Then I seen the OEM cyan. I don't want a 3rd party case as I'm concern it won't fit the contour as good as the OEM cases.

cloudraven

Aug 30, 2007
Mine just arrived from expansys yesterday. It shipped earlier than what they said it would. Just go and place an order, you may just get it.
By the way, I like it a lot. I can switch from black to blue at will now.

Nissan350

Aug 11, 2010
Crystal, MN
Mine just arrived from expansys yesterday. It shipped earlier than what they said it would. Just go and place an order, you may just get it.
By the way, I like it a lot. I can switch from black to blue at will now.

Thanks for the heads up!

Edit: Looks like they have them in stock now. Just ordered one.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Got mine

It looks like they are out and won't get it until May 27. Bummer! :(

Ordered mine on May 1st and it shipped on the 9th. I received it today (12th). Perhaps I ordered one of the last ones from their last batch? Anyway, it is indeed the Nokia branded one (same as the AT&T one, just different packaging). The case is awesome.
    Ordered one from here. http://www.gocellular.ca/lumia900 Expect it in a couple days is Canadian Post.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express Pro
    So after about a week of owning this case and using it as my daily case, I noticed that the edges (especially the edges where the case meets the screen) are starting to turn brown as well as the buttons. I tried cleaning it with hot soapy water and a tooth brush but it seems that the discoloration is permanent. My hands remain clean throughout the day as well. It's not like I do construction or anything. Anyone else that has this case notice this?

I switched back to my black case because the discoloration really gets to me. Disappointed.
    Pretty much all TPU cases start turning color with the exception of black after a while. You have to clean the case daily to prevent it from happening but even then it still will. Simply pulling the phone in and out of your jean pockets will cause it to discolor.

For anyone still looking for one I just ordered one from here http://www.ebay.com/itm/170842460731?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649